x_Mint's Build Application

IGN and past IGN’s: x_Mint

Timezone: GMT

Discord username: Minty#1141

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have played on it for a pretty long time and i really want to help build cool things for maps and other things too!

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://gyazo.com/c8d96d3c5e8564f2c4a9d1a65d250252

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favourite build is a kitpvp map that i built. I built it for fun and i thought it turned out extremely good!

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am very experienced with World Edit, I use it alot in my builds!

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am good at terraforming and also good at building complicated and detailed dragons (not only dragons).

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not worked on any build teams however i have been staff on some servers and i have helped with builds there.

You can just take screenshots of your builds with Gyazo and copy and paste the links here!

u showed me the admin page. please use your website.crevado.com so we can see it. the admin page doesnt show us ur builds

I am getting Gyazo now

ok done, that is one of my builds

+.2
The SK in the middle looks cool, but everything else is kind of basic and is basic commands.
It’s not bad, but I don’t think it’s up to par with the rest of our build team. Do you have any more builds?
Good luck though!

Oh ok. I do have other builds but they are on single player worlds and i got a new computer and i don’t have them anymore. So i guess i wont be getting builder here then :(

1. the SK looks cool, however the ground is messy, the trees are VERY basic and can be made with a sapling. The mountains need some work.

ok thanks for the feedback. Is there a way that i could apply for a MOD rank instead? I have had quite a lot of experience with moderator and i think i could be a good one!

You can some time in the future! At the moment staff applications are closed, however there will be an announcement whenever they reopen :)

Okay i will look out for that! Thanks for the feedback and the help :smiley:

1 Like

Well well well, lucky you, they just open 2 hours later!

Read this post and apply if you meet the requirements :)

Unfortunately, you only provided one build for us to see. If you are interested in building for the server I’d recommend expanding your portfolio. Otherwise, MOD application are now open if that interests you more. Good luck!

ok Thanks i will make an application now :) :) :) I really hope i get in :smiley:

I have applied :) i really hope i get in the staff team :D :D

ok thanks for the feedback i have applied for staff, i hope i get in :)

Unfortunately, I’ve had top deny this application due to the lack of builds and the quality that we are looking for in a builder isn’t quite up to scratch, I encourage you to continue building and grow your skills and apply again after at least 3 months.

Thank you for your time.