Woolwars Tournament!

please ban knitter and glider kit for this tournament

2 Likes

And camel

2 Likes

Oh wow I leave home for a few weeks and then munchy decides to host a ww tourney while Iā€™m gone smh
Yā€™all are lucky that Iā€™m not home and you have a chance at this :wink:

4 Likes

Same :pensive:

YESS i think you was second last big ww tournament

1 Like

Iā€™m up for the challenge, good luck to everyone!

1 Like

ok fun

1 Like

Exciting!! I may have to record this. :eyes:

4 Likes

ganster homeslice

1 Like

If i win can i have store credit instead? i already have perm legend

dude yes! I have been waiting for this for forever!!! I will be participatingā€¦

Ranks will not be able to convert into store credit. You can, however gift the rank to a player of your choosing.

Good luck to everyone!

beter start practisicing!

Will this be played in the actual woolwars Tournament mode, meaning more chests, faster floor rising and unplayable for 1.7.10 players?

And is it fully based on placement or do kills matter too?

I havenā€™t seen the tournament map, but there is slightly faster floor rising
The tournament is about placement as well, winners of each game move on, and the top 3 earn prizes in the final game.
This could change, but likely not.

1 Like

Thank you for extra information.

Unfortunately I have something else important scheduled for that time, or else I would come fail miserably (but have fun while doing it! :3).
I wish everyone good luck, and if it was possible, I would want you all to win! <3

1 Like

Will kits be free during the tournament? And if not, will the shop be open in time? Because I have more than enough tokens to buy the kit I want, but I canā€™t because the shop is disabled and I donā€™t really want to spend real money on a single kit.

Yes, Kits will be free