WoolWars Competition: Creative Wins [Closed]

Hey Woolies!

So, after convincing Mr. StealYourGrandma @Warlock505 himself to allow me to post this, we have decided to host a WoolWars competition!

The competition’s theme will be “How can you win in the most creative way?”, we will be taking submissions of all kinds and myself ( @TheBoop ), @EeveeNoises and @Warlock505 will be judging the videos with the following categories, being given a score out of 10:

• Creativity of win
  • Difficulty to perform
  • Fun factor
  • Video/editing quality

PRIZES:
1st - 2 weeks of of Legend and 1 kit
2nd - 2 weeks of Elite and 1 kit
3rd - 2 weeks of Super and 1 kit
(You may also ask for the equivalent of your prize in tokens or to gift it.)

This competition will last 7 days and end 8pm GMT (+0:00) on Saturday 1st of Febuary and submissions will not be taken after this date, to submit your video, first upload it to youtube and then link your video as a reply with the format below:

IGN:
Submission Youtube Link:
Favourite Map:
Favourite Kit:

EDIT: Entries extended until Monday when judged as requested by a few community members.

EDIT 2: RESULTS

14 Likes

Great idea! Also is there a limit to submissions?

Post your best clip (and make sure we know it’s your entry) but you are welcome to post more than one clip if we know exactly what one you are entering!

That’s so crazy!!

Edit: Confirmed prizes!

1 Like

dude ez pz
@Halalo
@r6653116
@Minyzombie
@DrewMoo2

cough

cough cough

Just realized what the prizes are, wont be participating due to i already have these things

You could still play for fun :p
That’s the point of it anyways, but that’s your choice of course! :slight_smile:

Hey @IceBreaker420 , thanks for the feedback on this point, I’ve changed it so that if you win and already have what would be given as prizes you can either gift the prize or claim a token prize instead.

hii xd

Well hello there.

IGN: DaanB100
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYPQIUBBfUo
Favourite Map: I like all maps equally except for the one with the melting ice.
Favourite Kit: Knitter

3 Likes

What a great start to the submissions :joy:

2 Likes

How dare you not show the full video where i totally annihilate you with a sick comeback
Personal opinion on rating
Creativity 7/10
Difficulty to preform 4/10
Fun factor 10/10
Video/editing quality 10/10
31/40

1 Like

IGN: Gould_
Submission Youtube Link: This is the best way to win in minecraft... - YouTube
Favourite Map: The big room map :P
Favourite Kit: Glider

3 Likes

This man out here making full documentaries.

1 Like

Wow, that must have taken a while to snip everything together!

2 Likes