WoolWars August 2021 Update - The New Kits Event!

wolwar

2 Likes

THIS IS AWESOM

3 Likes

I no longer need to see the pain of my tnt block glitching in the wall lets goo :woolwars:

4 Likes

WOOOOOO

2 Likes

LETTTTSSS GOOO NEW WWOOLLL WARS UPDATE AND KITS WOOO

(Unclear body)

3 Likes

Woohoo!! :tada:

2 Likes

vewy vewy epik!

2 Likes

yOOOOOOO THIS IS EPIICICICICIC TYY DEVS <3

2 Likes

ayyyy lets goooo!!! :tada:

2 Likes

this must of took atleast 2 minutes

1 Like

Woolwars feels so much smoother and I’m so happy to see the gamemode be given the time and love it deserves :heart:
Huge congratulations to Fumaz, Callahan, Dark and BFI for a successful update :sunglasses:

6 Likes

WOOOOO WOLWAR WOLWAR WOLWAR :woolwars:

1 Like

They call me “Mister developer”:sunglasses:

5 Likes

YASSSSSS! Thanks for all of the hard work and bug fixes, everyone!

I can finally sneak-click blocks! I can actually use spawn eggs on epic wall-building 1v1s! This is basically everything I could’ve hoped for… AND THEN THERE’S NEW KITS!

Again, tysm to everyone who put the hard work into this update! I’m excited to play it!

5 Likes

kitpvp update coming soon :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

3 Likes

hYPEEEEEE

3 Likes

YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS ALL???

August Update PART 2 is here!

Changes:

• Witch’s poison potions now only last 15s, rather than 33s
  • Lobby portal behind spawn has now been removed! Sorry to the 3 people that ever used it…
  • When there is a low player count on WoolWars, players in the lobby won’t be counted towards whether the game starts with a minimum of 2 people or a minimum of 5 people
  • Added a kill sound for when you kill someone
  • Updated the profile GUI to be a lot better looking and contain a LOT more info!
  • Automatic Free Kit Friday!
  • Added Double Token Wednesday!
  • Automatic weekly kit rotation!

Glider

• Can only glide with an empty hand
  • Fall damage reduction has been removed!

Glider is an insanely strong kit, so this change aims to bring it closer to other kits whilst remaining powerful.

Choosing the next map!

You can now pay 500 tokens and pick the next map to play on! Simply open the shop in the lobby, choose the map you want, and the next game that is created will be your map! You will be notified when you are able to join and play!

Your map will be added to the map queue, so please bear in mind that if other people have bought this too then you will have to wait for theirs to play first.

Enjoy! Is this the end of the updates? NOT AT ALL! But you’ll just have to be patient for the next one :)

28 Likes

first

1 Like

OH GODDDDD.
THIS IS AWESOME

1 Like

glider went bye bye
its been removed from meta

1 Like