E Tier Vanish,Salvalger
F tier Vision,Pufferfish

Let me know what you think please :smiley:

11 Likes

Yes

Great list but pufferfish should be s tier :wink:

1 Like

Good tier list!

I’m pretty sure there’s a tier list of Wool Was kits on a Tier List website.

i was tempted to do that haha

From today’s tournament, I think we have learned that camel is S tier.

I made camel A tier

To accurate!

I honestly feel like people are overrating Vast waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
As much as it’s a good way to get chests fast, that’s quite literally it. From then on it’s just annoying how useless it is since it’s not helpful in any type of combat or movement, and bridging forwards is just annoying from my experience with the kit.

Bouncy on the other hand is probably the greatest kit out there.
It helps greatly with both combat and movement, and also gives you a head start to chests as far as you set a target for yourself.

Vast is just more of a beginners’ kit unlike Bouncy, of which is way more complicated than you may think it is considering the unlimited possibilities you have with this kit (Such as wall jumping / bridging which is a very fast and good method of getting to / running from another player / target)

3 Likes

mm yurs makes sense

although vision isn’t thaaat bad, maybe a D tier would be better

and vast is really good if you’re a decent PvPer, use it to get to chests and acquire the state of player widely known as “stacked,” and then build a platform to simply out-pvp the other person.

I play extremely aggressive, and going up to get the jump on ppl is very easy to do with vast, it is also great for briding to ppl vast

if your not a good pvper and rely on loot a lot vast is good for that to, tho greedy is better

1 Like

That’s something you can do with bouncy in just .3 seconds longer if you know how to build correctly :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

very true! tho it takes time to get good at, and vast is better for beginners :smiley:

1 Like

I personally think that glider and telleporten should be tier s, bouncy and feather tier a, camel tier b, speedster, grandpa and knitter tier c, speedster and greedy tier d
So my list would be:

S tier: Vast Glider Telleporter
A tier: Bouncy Feather
B tier: Camel Healer
C tier: Knitter Archer Anvil Paladin Tinker Grandpa
D tier: Speedster Greedy Spiderman Pyro Engineer
E tier: Salvalger Vanish
F tier: Vision Pufferfish

well glider is very good tho i think bouncy and vast are just better, teleporter is good though you take a lot of dmg and vast is all around better for moving around. And since I am keeping glider in A, feather is just a worse version to me so i think it should be B

I listed everything to what I can do for example I put greedy so low because it cost me 2x more time to trow useless items away in stead of just taking what i need

I’m gonna make my own list where i explain everything