Wool Wars Map: City Theme

@TheBoop @Warlock505 @Fumaz
Hi! This is my first time building a map, I’m sorry if I submitted this the wrong way or messed up. If you have any corrections about my submitting or the map itself I’m happy to take them, thank you!

Map Details:

Map Name: Megalopolis
Max Players: 24
Waiting Spawn Location: 1195-67-2411 (marked by a red carpet)
Game Spawn Locations: (marked by black carpets)
Center X: 1195
Center Z: 2411
Lowest Y: 66 (marked by redstone)
Height Limit: 128 (marked by redstone)
Parkour Material: brick, quartz, stone brick, cyan clay, slime block, vines
Built in 1.8.9

Screenshots:

Map Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14bH-uM23qKG76HN4fHgDuBk_SMhpAGBC/view?usp=sharing
(i hope the link works and that you can access the map, please let me know if it you can’t)

I had a lot of fun building this map, i hope you like it!
-HoneyBasil

5 Likes

Woah I’m impressed; a new map like this would be very exciting :smiley:

2 Likes

Very cool. I think that maybe a little car or airplane would be very make a neat addition!

4 Likes

I think your map is great! I think it would be great if you added a vehicle (like what TimeDefender suggested) and added a name! Overall, I think it’s a great map!

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

good idea! i’ll make sure to add a vehicle, thank you for the suggestion :smiley:

1 Like

ty! i couldn’t think of a creative name, any ideas?

1 Like

I’m not very creative but maybe Downtown?

1 Like

lol me either! at least when it comes to stuff like this, downtown is a good one though!

1 Like

sadly there’s only 4 main corners, i like it but i wouldn’t think it’s a good fit unless there’s more action/platform spreaded between the roads, it’s my opinion, i never play wool ears and i don’t know too much abt the gameplay so my idea could just be a bad idea, but in short, add other platforms for players in the middle/on the roads with a higher y lvl (hope that makes since) something like clouds

1 Like

Looks good but like time defender said a plane or something would be nice to cover the gaps in the air. Good map

1 Like

I have never seen a plane fly this low, except on 9/11 pictures.

1 Like

thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it! However, I did try adding a plane, cars seemed to fit the scene better :smiley:

Thank you for the critique (and i mean that). That’s a very good point, the center is fairly empty. Any specific suggestions of what to add? (I’ve tried a few things and they’ve all seemed out of place) Also it might be worth mentioning that the buildings go almost to the height limit. Seriously ty for the suggestion though :smile:

The map looks very good but I do have a couple problems with it.

• How are the game spawns laid out? I’m sure its awkward.

• Looks amazing! Only things I could think to add is more details to the walls and (as everyone else has been saying) an airplane or something to touch up on the upper area.

Overall I really like the map. +1!

1 Like

@bluepile Thank you so much! yes, the game spawn is pretty awkward because I couldn’t do a circle with the buildings blocking the way. It’s hard to see but the black carpets are in two lines along the center road (12 on either side of the yellow lane separation thing) if you have an idea for how i can lay them out better I’m happy to hear it :smiley:
Also more details to the walls if a very good suggestion! I’ll try to fix that and then re-submit screenshots!

1 Like

Great builds but might need some more chest spots as there aren’t that many platforms and they are far away from eachother

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, I’ll try to add more platforms for chests! :slight_smile: