Wool Cup Announcement!

Wool Cup

Hello again everyone!
We're back with yet another official WoolWars event! And this one
is a completely new type of event with new concepts! So please make sure to read
everything in this post as there are rules and information about this event.
If you would like to sign up, you have to join our WoolWars Events Discord Server.
Discord link at the bottom of the post.

Information

• In this event we will be doing a 4v4 Round Robin Style Tournament! Which means
    every team will be going against every other team.
  • The event will be themed around countries! Each team will be named after a selected
    country by the Team Captain.
  • Starting October 1st, every week on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 4PM EST there will be a best of 3 match between assigned teams until each team has gone against each other.
    (Do not worry, we will be reminding each team of their matches)
  • After being assigned your opponent, our referees will notify you who will ref your match and will invite you to their party when the day comes.
  • The teams will be decided through a draft happening on September 25th, read more about the team making in the #teams channel on the Discord server.
  • How the winning team will be decided: The lovely referees in each game are going to be keeping track of the teams’ wins, the one to tally up the most wins will be the winner!

Rules

• All MunchyMC Rules are applied: Blacklisted Modifications may cause you to be banned from the server and potentially from future major events.
  • Camel kit is NOT allowed for this event.
  • Teams get to skip one map every team they go against.
  • Bug abuse is NOT allowed, intentionally bug abusing will cause you to be disqualified and will potentially get you banned from future tournaments, depending on the severity.
  • If someone in a team cannot make it to a certain match, that is completely fine. We do not expect everyone to be there every single game. The missing player must tell us beforehand if they cannot make it, we will reduce the game to a 3v3 or a 2v2 if necessary.
  • If an entire team does not show up to their match, the win will be the opposing team’s.
  • If a player fails to give notice of their absence and simply is not there when required, their team must play without them and may be at a disadvantage.
  • Some countries may not be picked for the event.
  • Additional rules may apply which are not listed here. Event hosts might remove you from the tournament for other offenses not listed here.

Team Captain’s & Draft

Team captains

When signing up you will specify if you want to be a captain, your role will be to take turns with other captains picking players to join your team and selecting the country to represent (does not have to be related to any player’s nationality!). You will be added to a channel and receive a DM from either beanep or ZeePog if you are chosen to be a team captain.

The Draft

On September 25th, each team captain will be taking turns picking 3 teammates from all signed up players in a channel in the Event Discord, this will guarantee balanced teams, so choose well!

Signing up

If you would like to sign-up for our event, you would first need to
join our Discord server. Afterwards, go to the #event-signups and enter your IGN and "Yes" or "No" if you want to be a Team Captain, using this format:
IGN - Team Captain (Yes/No), example: "ZeePog - Yes".

Prizes

Now... There will be only 1 winning team for this event. But hold on!
The winning team that will contain 4 members will ALL get... drumroll please...
The prestigious, glorious, chonky WOOLY tag! AND a month of Super each to top it off!

Click here to join the WoolWars Events Discord Server

I’ll see you there!

22 Likes

First

3 Likes

second

2 Likes

Third

3 Likes

fourth

1 Like

Fifth B)

AAAAAAAAAA GOOD LUCK EVERYONEEEEEEEEEE :woolwars:

3 Likes

sixth
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

2 Likes

stank

2 Likes

seventh

nearly beat sript :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Some number idk I’m too lazy to count

2 Likes

I was also here

1 Like

WOO ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET WOOLY TAG
a

2 Likes

also we are getting alot of new topics huh

1 Like

I wonder if we’ll see any Golden Wooly tags being given out this time… :thinking:

14 Likes

woooooooooo gl everyone

2 Likes

Alty8.

2 Likes

goodluck all c:

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

this just made my day xD I basically died of laughter

4 Likes

@ dutchmtc