WildDoomLion's builder application

IGN and past IGN’s: WildDoomLion

Timezone:Eastern timezone

Discord username:WildDoomLion

How long have you played MunchyMC?:1 Day

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:https://i.redd.it/9wl6wn5ppk841.jpg

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:I have made the eiffel tower in minecraft survival.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:I am very advanced in Worldedit I can make almost anything in a few hours.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):I am only good at Terraforming

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have been apart of PIXELMONCRAFT’s staff team

I think that you should add a bit more to your portfolio. You can use imgur to compile more of your works. Here are some things that I personally think you could improve on.

• More detail to the application.
  • More builds to portfolio.
  • Add some terraforming builds. If that’s your specialty then show what you can do!
  • Try and expand what you can do. If you are on a build team you’ll probably need more than just terraforming.

Edit: Also add your discord tag. It should look something like this. Name#1234
Edit 2: Don’t plagiarize. That will ruin your chances of being chosen.

1 Like

-1 Plagiarized .-.

3 Likes

Some recommendations:
Play MunchyMC for a bit longer and be active.
Bigger portfolio.
More on your weaknesses. It’s best to address these.
Also do not plagiarize… It’s bad man.

1 Like

Ok thank you for telling me what to fix I will work on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

My full discord tag is:
WildDoomLion

so ur just gonna ignore this:

3 Likes

Hard no.
Number 1 and most importantly, DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.
Honestly I don’t feel the need to go any deeper about your application than that as its such a deep mistake. -1

3 Likes

Really

1 Like

-Plagiarized
-Too few builds

1 Like

-1 Don’t plagiarize

Plagiarized applicants will never be given another chance at applying for our team. Suffice to say, your application is denied.

2 Likes