Why tf am I so bad at woolwars

Every time I play wool wars I normally die from fall damage or getting bugged out the map someone plz tell me how to get better!

also if someone puts hacks I will throw myself off a 100 Story skyscraper <3

4 Likes

step one open mc

6 Likes

It’s okay I’m bad at woolwars as well <3

6 Likes

after that report them

4 Likes

If you keep dying to fall damage try using “Feather kit” you’ll take a lot less fall damage.
Or use bouncy you’ll take less falldamage than normal.

5 Likes

same

4 Likes

try to always have the height advantage in pvp, it might help you since it sounds like you get pushed off a lot, if it doesn’t work just download our fav ghost client/j

2 Likes

Try ‘Angel kit’ its a pretty new kit but if u die u get a second chance and can fly to a saver sport for like 10 seconds. u might be stuck with a leather chestplate but its worth it

2 Likes

idk, i just practice more

2 Likes

If you’re getting bugged out of the map a lot make sure you’re playing on 1.8.9

Wacky things happen on woolwars in different versions

6 Likes

not only does feather kit prevent the fall damage, but id experiment with different kits and see what works best :0
personal recommendations: vision, spy, bouncy, feather and healer

5 Likes

As soon as I learnt my playstyle I became a better player, I had that same problem of falling lots when I started as a noobie. Learning to plan ahead where you are going and where to place blocks can make it a lot easier. Woolwars requires you to be quite aware of your surroundings, knowing where you are stepping is a huge part of getting better IMO. :thumbsup:

btw you can also use hacks bro

I like to play bouncy usually, the extra block of jump gives me the mobility I need to navigate the terrain. Those are all my tips!

4 Likes

best lie i have ever heard before

5 Likes

READ***
unclear the body is

4 Likes