Why can't I join MunchyMC?

I know there is a previous post about this but mine won’t work even on a friends computer (who has a completely different ISP and PC)
The domains kitpvp.us and mc-prison.com both return this error when I go onto it with a browser:

and won’t connect on MC (Network is unreachable)
I can ping it but when I enter the IP I got from it to MC I get this error
I can also ping MunchyMc but the IP I get (172.67.128.56) won’t connect to on MC, nor will the domain (timed out).
Any ideas on what’s broken and how I can fix it?
I tried both the google DNS (8.8.8.8) and cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1) and they both have the same issues.
I can connect to basically every other server that I tried, including other servers that use TCPShield. I also ran a traceroute and based on that I can guess that the problem isn’t my ISP but rather OVH UK servers (I can post the results of that here if needed)

kitpvp.us and mc-prison.com aren’t websites, they’re the direct ips for the gamemodes. Use them for the server address instead of the ips you get from pinging.

2 Likes

The ip you get from a ping will be the exact same as the IPminecraft gets from resolving a domain to the IP unless port 25565 is on a different machine, which it is not on those domains afaik. Also the domain gets this error image also.