Who wants to play a game?

Bruh, same thing

I ask this guy if we could start bug testing the server (I’m a tester because he has nobody to test with), and he says that he can’t and that he’ll be free tomorrow. So I say “oh ok”.

The next day, I ask him if we can test. He replies, “oh sure, I’m getting food”. I go on the server to be ready. One hour later, and he doesn’t get on. I’m a bit confused, so I just leave the server.

Very sad

EDIT: He’s having a really hard time. I understand now.

2 Likes

what about when someone uses something of yours and never tells you that they broke/emptied it? that bugs me so bad! Like have some respect and common decency and either tell me or just replace it yourself :frowning:

1 Like

I think my pet peeve would have to be when I see or hear someone yelling or disrespecting there parents for not a good reason at all when there parents has been really nice to them . It bugs me when I see this happen.

1 Like

People that suffer from the XY problem when asking for help.

In summary,

User wants to do X.
User doesn't know how to do X, but thinks they can fumble their way to a solution if they can just manage to do Y.
User doesn't know how to do Y either.
User asks for help with Y.
Others try to help user with Y, but are confused because Y seems like a strange problem to want to solve.
After much interaction and wasted time, it finally becomes clear that the user really wants help with X, and that Y wasn't even a suitable solution for X.

Oh yeah and arguing with really dumb people that can’t comprehend that they’re dumb.

4 Likes

That’s like 140 IQ pet peeve bro, gj

You mean that when people always say “I don’t know.”

oh

People talking.

1 Like

Encountered a toaster hater yesterday. Was very unpleasant.

Also when people kill me with ultras on prison.

2 Likes