Who is going to switch to Bedrock edition

So i have been thinking.
So many people have been switching to bedrock and i heard its better, should i really join?
I don’t really know, why do people compare Minecraft editions.
Lets all just be 1 game.
To be on topic, most people are joining bedrock, so why should i just join them.
In my thoughts many Minecraft severs on Java are being black listed, so i just need to join them to be safe.
If Munchymc could be on Bedrock like making a Realm and giving the code.
It would be better than getting DDos.

I hope you heard my words.
-Joshua

What.
Is.
Bedrock.
Edition.

2 Likes

I think it’s the windows 10 edition

1 Like

What’s the difference though

2 Likes

You can play with console and mobile players, different GUI’s, different options, etc. etc.

1 Like

Can you break the bedrock in this version?

1 Like

I would only even consider switching if they brought back 1.7 combat.

Also, from what I’ve read, bedrock edition is no more than paying for features that already exist on java, for free.

It’s a no from me.

5 Likes

I’m mostly staying on Java for 2 reasons, 1. The ability to play more servers, like MunchyMC and Hypixel.
2. Free resource packs and shader packs!

1 Like

#agree.
I still dunno why microsoft even made bedrock edition tbh
Normal java edition is sooooo much better.

1 Like

BBH actually did a video about this kinda stuff a while a go, I don’t remember the content exactly but he was making fun of the windows ten version

1 Like

It’s a sin to switch over to pocket edition of the craft. So no.

1 Like

Bedrock has 1.8 combat system, but the niveau of pvp on the 5 servers is below noob, because most of them are on console or mobile, and the turning rate is very slow.
Breaking blocks in creative is weird, sometimes, you break the block behind the broken block with just 1 click.
Creative fly is like java edition hacker fly.
When watching mobile players build, it feels like watching a roblox player build.
The only things free to use on bedrock is your own skin, skin packs have either free to use skins you dont want or skin you get after buying the whole pack.
Adding your own resourcepack just for yourself to use is unknown to me.
There are 2 free maps, everything else is $2+ worth. (dont buy that skyblock map)

2 Likes

Bedrock edition is the worst thing to ever happen to Minecraft.

Also, for Munchy to switch to Realms would be suicide.

Bedrock edition is like xbox or Pocket edition, but on the PC. Meaning, to buy maps and servers, pay money. To get texture packs, freaking texture packs, pay money. It’s literally Minecraft, but on Microsoft’s vision, which is bad. (also pvp is like 1.9 so no)

1 Like

Bedrock edition pvp is broken af.
It feels like everyone’s hitbox is larger than the moon.
It literally makes java edition killaura pale in comparison to it…

1 Like

Bedrock?? What is that? Is it like a version were you can breack bedrock? Im confiussed.

While I like that on Bedrock edition it is cross platform, I personally would like to stay on Java edition due to mods and the oh so glorious shader packs xD

2 Likes