WhiteFang's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: 1WhiteFang1

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (Los Angeles Region)

Server(s) you would like to moderate: I would like to be a moderator on any server, survival in particular due to my activity in that gamemode. I am also currently a helper on survival.

How active can you be per week? Up-to 3-8 hrs a day or anytime on-call unless otherwise stated or announced.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Current Head-Admin on StormMC, Current Mod on FasterMC, Ex-JMod on PrimeMC (Until I went Inactive), Admin of Swaggcraft [PE Server](until Shutdown), Ex-JMod on Timeless PVP (Until I went Inactive), Ran 3 of My own servers, 2 Java and 1 PE. Most of these servers above had an average of 40-150 players. Most of my own servers had an average of 5-50 players.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

Although I have heard of Munchy back in 2015 when MCPVP shutdown, I joined munchymc in 2019 and stayed because of the player base and staff that are here, I have played MC since 2012 and have played on many MC servers since then but I have never felt more welcomed by players or staff than at MunchyMc. The staff here at Munchy are some of the most dedicated and amazing players I have ever met. The server is very active and most of the players are well behaved besides the occasional toxic player. There is no other server that would top my list than MunchyMC.

Do you have any Anti-cheat experience?

Because many of the servers I have been staff on and are small there was little or no need for anti-cheat plugins but on my own servers I have gone through 5 anticheats that I still may use.
Phoenix anti-cheat, AutoArmor Detector, Guardian, MineSecure, and Wolf are anti-cheats that I have experimented with but may not know how to use them fully. I can learn most anticheats very quickly and can be up-to date on the latest anticheat plugins.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

The first video is of a player named Consolus that used x-ray to find diamonds on survival, skip to timestamp 0:45 for mining of diamonds behind a stone blocks. This player was banned 5 minutes after this was recorded.

The second video is another player using x-ray, this report was witnessed by Gawkyy and OBears after the video was recorded as he was still using x-ray when they came on, finally after watching the the player x-ray for a few minutes he was banned by SMod OBears.

This third video is another player who was using fly hacks around survival but was also x-raying although the x-ray part was not caught on video, the player was banned by Hardah 10 min after this was recorded.

Languages spoken: English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC this far?

Being mostly on survival I would often help new players get settled into the game or would help other players with builds, getting materials or allowing many players to help me with my builds such as a community “hotel” for many players to have a starter place to live. There are currently 80-90 players that live in the hotel including 16 MunchyMc staff rooms. Upon becoming a helper on survival the helping players aspect has increased including stopping x-rayers, hackers or griefers or people that want to break the rules and annoy other players.

What is your greatest strength?

I believe my greatest strength is my patience, computer skills, attention to detail, and player service most of which i have learned as being a CS Manager at a Super-Walmart Retail Store, and 4 Government Certifications for Security, Retail and Workplace Management from the Dept. of Homeland Security and FEMA, Daily I handle many reports and problems around the store and around my community during times of crisis which will require a high patience level and a knowledge of many of the other jobs that are nessacessy to complete a task including deadlines and attention to details no matter how small or minor the detail is. With the technology aspect of my strength, I have been building complex computers since the age of 10, During High School and when I was at the Military Academy I was hired by the School Tech Dept and The Academy Tech Dept. to work and service the computers on campus, checking for errors caused by students or cadets trying to gain admin access to the PCs or trying to get around the various filters or restrictions that were set in place. Because of this I have decided to further my knowledge of computers and take Computer engineering and computer science classes at my college for the past 2 years working towards a Bachelors degree in Computer Science.

Comment on your ability to work within a team.

A Lot of people believe that they can do a lot of work by themselves and sometimes this is true, but I believe that working in a team will get more work done and be faster than a single person including a person that can do a lot by themselves, working together as can also mean bigger builds or more complex builds in the same amount of time by having certain people work on specific tasks in a project.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

Auto-Soup- Used in pvp gamemode to eat any edible item in an inventory without the player doing the action themselves.

Kill Aura- Commonly used in pvp game modes this hack allows players to have a significant accuracy boost using bows or sword by making sure they always hit the closet player.

Reach- This hack is used to hit players or break blocks that are normally out of reach by making the users strike zone longer or extending the farthest distance that a player can reach.

Autoclicker- This hack can be useful to players that pvp or build as this hack gives the user a mild or significant boost in click speed or clicks for them resulting in may hits in a short time or placing or destroying blocks at a very fast rate.

Scaffold- On certain game modes (Such as bedwars or wool wars) this hack will make it easier to build bridges or towers across long or short distances and can also add a cps boost.

Fly/Jesus/Walk on water- Allows the user to walk on water or fly without rank.

X-Ray- Allows players to see through blocks and makes it easier to find ores and other valuable items.

Chest X-Ray- Much like X-Ray this hack is used to find chests underground or in playerbases.

5 Likes

Nice app!

1 Like

You’re a good person and helper, but since you just recently became a helper i would wait until next season to apply. But do what you want to do.
Not going to vote
Nonetheless goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

+1 AMAZING person.

1 Like

Thank you to all the replies, Very cool :sunglasses:

+1 Whitefang is amazing when it comes to being helpful. He’s fairly active on survival too and during my time as staff there wasn’t anyone able to assist him when it comes to hacker reports! Hopefully he becomes staff so he can avoid this issue.

• Active
  • Dedicated
  • Knowledge
1 Like

+1

• Strong Application
1 Like

+1

Everything he has said is true about him.
Nicely done.
Hope you get it!

1 Like

Thank you LevisCM, NoahPie, and SadNeo

Edit: Added 3rd hacker report video

+1 Great app.

1 Like

Thank you DD57

+1 Active and nice. I usually see you when I’m on. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thank you CraCraTwixyJa

1 Like

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
1 Like

Thank You ZeePog

Ur on A TON, A great person, and a great helper! I wish u the best of luck buddy! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you TrippleDouble6

1 Like

+1 great application and definitely an awesome person to interact with on survival.

1 Like

Thank you Shorty7778