Which skin do you prefer?

Hey Munchies!

I’m trying to decide on which skin to use. I used 2 for a while before, and I just edited 1 as well. Here they are Which one do you prefer? 1 or 2? Please vote here. You can also vote in a reply, but I will only take into account the ones on the poll since it is much easier to keep track of. But you can say why you like one or the other better in a response! I will keep track of the results and decide for sure which one I use in a few days to a week. Whenever I am sure the decision is pretty much decided/if one leads by a lot.

Thanks!
~Mythical :sheep:

1 Like

none of them.

The second skin

@hotpenguin. If you don’t like either, which do you dislike less?

1 Like

I’m trying to decide on which skin to use. I used 2 for a while before, and I just edited 1 as well. Here they are Which one do you prefer? 1 or 2? Please vote here . You can also vote in a reply, but I will only take into account the ones on the poll since it is much easier to keep track of. But you can say why you like one or the other better in a response! I will keep track of the results and decide for sure which one I use in a few days to a week. Whenever I am sure the decision is pretty much decided/if one leads by a lot.

i think the first skin is better due to the teeth.

1 Like

It’s been a bit over a week, and seems like the majority likes my old skin better. Unless results change in time to be well in 1’s favor, I will stick with 2

1 looks way more like a werewolf to me so I prefer 1 but both are really good Mythical :).

Thanks. They’re actually both wookies, but now that I think about it, they sort of look werewolf-y too, especially the first. :hushed:

2 Likes