What we need to see in prison map 9

As somebody who only started playing prison in map 6 i personally cant completely say how good things could be, but what i do know is that compared to map 6, maps 7 and 8 have been awful. This is both at the fault of the staff team and the community. The staff needs to be more connected with the community in general. Items are starting to feel dull and pvp at this point is who can hold shift and click the left mouse button the fastest to quickdrop their opponent. Mining is almost completely worthless unless you have at least 2 mythicals (preferably 3) (magnet and deadpool pick and soul stone)

For starters, when i think of prison i think of mining, not farming and looting. While i do think looting is great and absolutely makes prison very unique and fun to play, farming on the other hand doesnt make much sense. you AFK in a cell all day and make more money than you could make mining in a matter of minutes. Farming should not be any players main source of income (regardless of items). Looting is not risky enough as it stands considering as long as you are with a large enough team and have the right items you are almost guaranteed to escape alive. It should not be next to impossible to drop a godset in full mafia without abusing the shit out of spiked hash and webs (you should not be able to have resistance 2 and regen 3 permanently, (i don’t care what items you have) and you should not be able to have an item that is basically vold skull with pants and a helmet that give no hit delay and strength 3. I don’t care that its a mythical its unbalanced.

Prison breaks need a complete re work, maybe add special rares that are exclusive to prison break to help deal with the massive teams because as it stands unless you can get a venom tongue and make it to deathmatch you are pretty much screwed.

Make mining worthwhile for players who only have ultras and legendaries, or even just ultras. Map 6 and 7 did this well with ultra mining sets being very good but still not outcompeting special and mythical mining sets (val pick/hydra limbs, tom riddle, hydra pick) balancing needs to be a bigger concern for the developers and they need to listen to the community more. I don’t care if it will spoil it you need to check with the community if items are balanced BEFORE you release an update. i don’t care if it ruins the surprise of an item. We cant have an item so unbalanced that you have to rollback the server 24+ hours because it created hundreds of billions in mere hours.

Staff in general need to be more consistent with punishing players and there should be a zero tolerance policy for all cheats, regardless of what they are. if somebody is caught using health indicators when they accidentally screenshare in a call or stream themselves using it, don’t give them a warning and do nothing else. They will NOT learn their lesson. ban anybody who uses any blacklisted modification regardless.

Ban players from being able to post any link in chat that isnt a youtube link or a munchymc.com link, IP grabbers are all too common and we have fake gyazo links used to grab peoples IP’s and ddos them. this includes private messages, if you want to send an image to somebody it will have to be through discord dms.

@TheRedVelvetCake @Varmetek

13 Likes

Absolutely… Whilst yes, a mythical should out-perform a legendary, the problem is that (let’s say Shoblette pickaxe) legendaries make essentially nothing while mining this map. The goal of every miner is to get a Deadpool Pick/Magneto Magnet, but that’s absolutely impossible by just mining with a Shob pick
Using a completely maxed out mining set (besides mythicals) will make you 35-40m per mining boost if you use every ability you have to hand and don’t stop holding left click for 10 minutes. Whereas with a mythical mining set, you’ll make hundreds of millions per mining boost (I don’t know an exact amount because I can’t touch a mythical this map)! People who mine as their main source of income cannot get anywhere near the price of a Deadpool Pick/Magnet unless they find one outside and, on the off chance, get inside safely

So please balance mining :)

2 Likes

Let me just start by saying I agree with most of what you have said. I agree that mining is underpowered for the most part this map and I even find it underwhelming even with 2 mythicals, max sell multiplier, and every other item and non-stop mining boosts. Farming makes more than mining especially when you get abudants. Abudant shrooms is about 1.2b which is absurd (and while it may be rare, shrooms aren’t as uncommon as you’d think). I also 1000% agree with having item testers and listening to community feedback as well as generally having staff be more open to feedback. Also- why the hell is the Map 8 Prisonbreak forum post not been updated? It still says this update is currently not live?!?!?!?!?!?!

1 Like

The idea team exists for a reason, get some players together and form a balancing team so that before you release an item they can test if its too op or not, also add people who report lots of bugs and seem to be good at finding them so that we dont have exploits that let you take items out of prison break (still possible. its only blocked by the ultras deleting themselves upon prison break ending)

1 Like

I want the space theme back with prisons located on asteroids.
But not one big prison with tubes going all over one asteroid cluster because that’s very unrealistic, but transportation between prisons only by prison guards manned shuttles.

That’s the Beta Testing Team, but they didn’t sign any contract to keep quiet about upcoming items or features.
That’s the only post I have read here because for a long time I haven’t read any prison-related topics.

A great addition for Map 9 would be what they did map 5, where towards the middle or near the beginning of the map, there will be a completely new outside world with new items. That was one of the greatest things prison has ever had.

I also think that they should stop adding such OP items/features such as prestige perks or spiked hash. It would be way better if prison was less OP and required more skill rather than having no hit delay and strength four for a whole minute or having permanent regeneration two :joy:

Another great addition would be for god apples to have fire resistance like in vanilla… what was the point in removing it? It’s so frustrating for everyone.

1 Like

we do a little trolling

mining only benefits people who have the 2 mythics which u said are correct. pretty sure the 3 gangs fuk drip flash are the only ones who have them. so do you really think mining is going to get buffed? All the staff members are in those gangs and they can literally just say no.

also the pvp thing i 100% agree with. ive been saying since near the start of the map thats its literally shift to win. Map 7 it required timing your wands, timing your abilities, knowing their health, and etc. More difficult but a lot more efficient in killing someone. Last map mafia sets were able to compete with pvp sets with the help of certain items like oxycookies and wands. This map donor gear has 0% chance of killing someone. What is the point in having 5 types of diamond armor when it is all useless? @RedVelvetCake . We know that ultras are supposed to give you a buff and make it stronger than normal gear, but the gap is way to big. It’s like putting a 5 year old against Mike Tyson. It’s too late to fix stuff now but I hope they can actually make donor gear somewhat useable against pvp sets. dont even get me started on crocodile scales which im pretty sure give you res 4? combine that with the perm regen 2 perk and hold right click with literally any sword. Spiked hash doesnt even help at that point. pvp is the main reason i play prison and i have to say i am extremely dissapointed.

1 Like

I have nothing to comment on the rest of the post but health indicators and other minor advantages are warned for at first as it’s something that players can forget when switching servers as I know other servers apart from munchy do allow them. Simple mistake, everyone is human. On the other hand, repeat offenders for things and players who know better are given punishments suited so don’t worry about that.

1 Like

Unfortunately some of the staff simply arent consistent with this, also for cheats that literally cant be proven without first person POV it should absolutely be zero tolerance under all circumstances. it should be very obvious that it gives an unfair advantage
(also there are people who have been consistently streaming themselves using health indicators for weeks who have been reported multiple times and still arent banned, meanwhile some people have gotten banned instantly with no warning, we need consistency.)

2 Likes

I can’t speak for how prison staff operate specifically as I am not one, but I can say we do have systems in place to track past behaviour for when giving future punishments/warnings meaning on the whole we do get these things right, if you have any specific issues regarding these kinda of punishments or any further issues with how things are handled on prison I’d suggest bringing up your points to the admin team via a support ticket to have a discussion with them as just posting here to the forums is not the best place to have that kind of conversation.

1 Like

its very clear you dont pvp at all in prison what you said about who can click faster isnt true yes it affects it but items are so meaning full since pvp is so tanky if i dont time a powerstone and mud correctly it could be between a life or a death. And when u said perm res 2 i think u were exaggerating since the max is res 1 and i can agree with most of the other stuff except where it sounds like ur just mad that a mythical is actually good this map. doc boots are good and they are a mythical but there are counters to the item if u look closely i dont expect u to have pvp experience since all u do is play ww all day mining has been awful always just not enjoyable etc. server lag has a bigger impact on the pvp alot of deaths occur bc of proxy lag and the items that legit dont let u die like croc scales should be disableable or not let u attack since u csn still do damage. thanos blade needs a nerf u can deal 4 hearts a hit with it and pop barks in seconds even tho popping barks doesnt mean shit. updates this map have been way to slow and the lack of new pperks is sad im happy that this update they extended sell but i hope to see loot extended. pvp is way worse from map 7 this map its all quickdrop or u just dont die. im disappointed about the game breaking bugs especiallly the ul groot leaves i stayed up all night with my gang farming for hours it was very enjoyable but sad to see all that hard work go away. aswell that my cm hqlo lost his thanos blade due to the roleback.

(sorry for grammar and spelling errors im on my phone)

2 Likes

True Wool Wars has so many bots but prison is better. But yes they should add Map 9 because map 8 has been there for like 4 mouths.

Maps usually last around 8 - 11 months :joy:

I mean lke 50% of prison players auto click…

1 Like

So True

I don’t really have too many opinions on this, but It’s very well made & explained. :)

1 Like

I want to make a quick comment & say that Wool Wars does require PvP Skill. It’s not the same kind of PvP as Kit or Prison might have, it’s a lot more tactical & strategic, but don’t get me wrong, it’s still a PvP game.

2 Likes

thanks took me a whole 3 minutes to write it