What keyboards do y'all use?

Genuinely curious, what do you guys use? I personally use a membrane keyboard, more specifically a Razer one. I know I should use a mechanical, but I am extremely broke. Alongside that, I use a Razer Viper Mini.
Personally, I think this kind of information is unique, as I don’t frequent much information about mice and keyboards much, but occasionally I do.
I have been looking into the market of ortholinear keyboards, which really quite appeal to me in my current status.
I know that this is quite a obscure topic, but it is interesting to see what players use what. This hasn’t been much of a obscure topic as of my recent ones, but this is a interesting type of post!
I hope you all have a good day/night! <3
:heart:

5 Likes

The one built into my laptop.

6 Likes

logitech pro something but it has cool lights :star_struck:
(and i can handle myself in woolwars with it)

5 Likes

The one built into my laptop…

8 Likes

Vintage Spongebob Squarepants Kids Mechanical Clicky USB Keyboard

5 Likes

I use a Razer Cynosa V2, I too would preferably use a mechanical one but membranes are a lot cheaper lol.

3 Likes

i use the limited edition 50% off toy plushy keyboard it includes so many usb ports :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

5 Likes

I use Genesis
Model: Thor 2000 RGB

2 Likes

I have recently moved to a Durgod Taurus Mechanical Keyboard. The reason for this is because of its old fashion look of keyboard back in the 2000s and also because of the blue switches that it can come with it. Because I moved slightly off Minecraft and more to coding, I feel that it is far better for writing compared to the Cherry Red switched I had to tap a lot. It’s actually a really nice keyboard if you also love the tacky sound and comfort some keyboards provide.

4 Likes

Razer Huntsman Mini with Red Linear switches

4 Likes

corsair k55 pretty epic budget keyboard ngl… amirite @ZachDontFall

4 Likes

Custom built 65% with lubed Gateron yellows.

2 Likes

Can’t find the name but it came together with an Onn Kit (mouse + keyboard + headphones + mousepad).

2 Likes

I use this lovely keyboard whenever I need to do well in a woolwars tournament

Okay fine I’m kidding I use a Logitech G Pro

7 Likes

I have had the razer blackvidow chroma since 2016 and its working still

2 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

laptop keyboard

1 Like

Only if your keyboard could actually swap the keycaps for those :eyes:

2 Likes