What items did you like and hate the most this map?

Reply with at least one item you hated this map and at least one item you loved
Preferably also give the reason you chose this item
Loved: Angel wings (glider :D)
Hated: Captain Marvel Suit (requires no skill to use)

No bullsh*t responses, if you say you hate every item i want a 10 paragraph essay on why with constructive criticism on what you would do instead. This post is not for bashing on @TheRedVelvetCake and @Varmetek

3 Likes

I hate every item

ok can I have a essay I’m bored

1 Like

I love soul stone

I hate fabled bark in pb, it barely helps more… it’s like manna

1 Like

Loved: Venom Tongue - This item is actually the reason I started playing prison. My goal was to own this item and I did that and then continued playing. It’s fun to play and mess around with, good for PVP and also good for running. Looting with it is 10x easier when flying to places as you just hook onto a block and glider through the air.

Hated: CM Suit - As you said it doesn’t require much skill to use as all you do is right-click someone with a sword but it was very un-fun to fight someone that had one especially in PB because if they had one they would just right-click and fly you into the water normally killing both of you. Then the person who suicided you would proceed to spam chat with ‘L’ or ‘pce’.

4 Likes

Fabled bark is more for woodcutting than for pvp

yeah but I barely wood mine so. :)

Honestly, if I were to balance out Map 9, I would awoke the fact that you need a certain skill requirement to use things, for example, uhm Joker Pickaxe. You need like Lvl 5 or smth to use the ability, but the enchants on it like fortune and efficiency would work, but the whole enchanting ore thing wouldn’t.

Obviously with this would come easier leveling up because lets be honest man, over 1000 chests for 1 level

Loved: Power Stone (when i use it)
Hated: Power Stone (when others use it)

2 Likes

thanos pants are terrible

2 Likes

fabled pants are very fair!

1 Like