What is your spirit animal?

What is your spirit animal? I would say mine is a horse :heart:

" When the horse spirit animal makes themself known to you, it’s always a positive omen. … The horse embodies the rare combination of beauty , spirit, valor, and freedom. When the horse is your spirit animal, you have been blessed with a beautiful, exuberant guide who can help you on your life path."

Can’t wait to see what you guys have to say!

8 Likes

i would say snail i guess

they’re slow and so incredibly charming, i love them with every ounce of my soul.

i guess this is more of my favorite animal i guess lol

i love fluffy moths too

4 Likes

fox :fox_face:

3 Likes

Cat. (Also get rekt zombie I replied faster)

3 Likes

I’ve really like Blue Jays, as well as birds in general. Here are some traits I think we have in common:

• Blue Jays will bury acorns for later, but sometimes forget where they are. These acorns grow into trees! (I sometimes try to do one thing, but accidentally come up with something better)

• Blue Jays will protect other birds from crows. They do this by forming groups to drive the crows away and harass them off. (Although I try to avoid harassing people, I make it one of my top goals to always be inclusive and kind to others)

• Blue Jays can be very loud (:weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:)

5 Likes

I love this! :heart:

3 Likes

obv answer

i think alot of people can guess in 0.000001 seconds

5 Likes

A sloth.

I say “sloth” with the intents of saying that I could be described as slothful. My inclination to laziness in participation of activities which I have no interest in is probably why I’d say something like that. I guess a reasoning to sum up why I say this is the namesake of sloths. Sloths literally mean “laziness.”

I don’t really like sloths as a animal. I don’t really like animals, to the extent that other people have.

Spiders and bears are also cool in the meaning that they are interesting as animals, but I don’t like them to the extent to watching them, or having a pet of one of the two.

I had to put some thought into my answer for once, because it’s not like I’m into neoshamanism/shamanism.

4 Likes

Im going to betray my own name here,
but for me it’s probably a ant.

I just love how a colony of ants work together and how they are organized.

4 Likes

your mom :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

4 Likes

your girl.
For some reason I keep getting texts from her to come chill at her place, so I feel like she senses when I’m bored.

5 Likes

Trachelophorus giraffa

3 Likes

Gotta agree with Bearaddo on this one :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

my spirit animal is a @Zammyz

actually I’d probably be a cicada because SCREAM

6 Likes

12 Likes

I used to feed the ants in my backyard not knowing it would make their colony grow and that leading to my father destorying them :cry:

7 Likes

Mine would be a human

2 Likes

rat is my spirit animal

@EvillRat specifically

7 Likes

axolotl

3 Likes

Chicken 'cause they can poop wherever they want to and they are FAST

6 Likes