What is your favorite memory on munchy?

Hi everyone how’s it everyones day so far? Cause mines decent so far and I was just thinking of some times on the server where I had some good memories so whats your favorite memory on here?

Mine personally is a tie between the m&m lore incident on Kitpvp and the other time when I became an employee at Starbucks on Kitpvp and then just trolled around the entire time and had a lot of fun with everyone.

7 Likes

IDK about all time fav, but one that comes to mind is when I got jmod on some random egirl alt and messed with the staff team for multiple hours on it and then got myself autobanned. was hilarious

4 Likes

Worth it.

I probably don’t remember my favorite thing that happened to me, but here’s some screenshots that are contenders for it.

Screenshots

Me with a minecart on SG and also my halloween skin:

Don’t think this will ever happen again…
2021-06-20_11.43.41

Screenshot by @HeyAlan

“game broke oops”

This was in a private game but I wonder if it’d be possible in a public game

I swear someone would die to this every game on this map

Never got the chance to use this but it was funny

Beacon

Best thing about challenges

Fake Survival Games!!! (Kit Arena FFA thing which sometimes works but inconsistently)

Anyways I think that’s enough screenshots

6 Likes

Don’t have any screenshots left, but I do have videos that I made back in the day.

9 Likes

My memory is a little hazy, and there’s so many memories to choose from. I’d have to say one of my favourites was hosting bingo with some friends in survival season 2! It was a blast seeing everyone so excited to play.

A few honourable mentions include the help and support I recieved on my first day and month on survival, becoming staff for a while, and the countless silly chats that I have screenshotted somewhere that always make me laugh (I can’t find the images now, unfortunately, it would take some digging :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

it was when my first irl friends came on kit and dint know how to do anything so i just bullied them for like 2 hours. then they sadly left. still it was a hilarious time

2 Likes

LMFAOOO I REMEMBER THAT

2 Likes

@iNateCo the blocc.

2 Likes

1v4’ing randoms

5 Likes

Goated

1 Like