What is the most mean/cruel thing you have ever done to a sibling or a friend?

I’m mainly talking about cruel/mean things in games by the way, so I don’t sound like a complete monster, sorry if I offend anyone with this post.

I was just on a world with one of my siblings, and every time they got hit or fell into water, I would /kill them, It was so funny watching them rage every time they somehow died by a one-shot enemy, he still doesn’t know I was /killing him too.

No Regrets

I don’t talk to my siblings & I don’t have friends. I’m so quirky hehe

3 Likes

It was on accident of course, but in like 3rd grade or something around that time, my best friend and I were sitting by a tree with a lot of rocks around it. I like to throw big and heavy things, so I threw a rock behind my friend.
Well, at least I tried to throw it. I ended up throwing the rock right in her eye. Thank god there wasn’t any permanent damage, I would’ve been sued.

3 Likes

So once upon a time, my one of my female friends was dating a boy. Of course, my other male friend liked my female friend, but was dating someone already! Oh no! So I had the bright idea of basically ruining their relationship. It took a fair amount of teasing, convincing, and embarrassment to convince her to break up with him, but they did. It was pretty fun to do and I also think that I am a horrible person!

2 Likes

I burned their minecraft house

I blew up part of their roller coaster!

Where are they meant to survive the nights now?

punch them

I killed their minecraft dog which is by far the worst

1 Like

nah i killed their dog IRL

1 Like

Jesus christ

1 Like

was just kidding btw

I know​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Roses are red
Grass is Green
Oh and guess what
You just got BEANEDdownload

2 Likes

It was in creative like 4 years ago lol

nothing I was the one getting bullied…

1 Like

It’s just a cute dog though! Why would you kill it? :cry:

Well if he wouldnt have stole my iron​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Did this to @FunnyJustCause when I was 12.
6f66566cde16390cedbb7fcd9fd6835c

4 Likes

I’m 6. I was sitting down on the curb of my brother’s friend’s driveway with my friend, and well no other reason besides their driveway was a little old and gravel was everywhere. Rocks, Dust, etc. I thought it was a good idea to throw rocks into the air. I broke their car’s back windshield. What did I do? I became road runner from bugs bunny and my friend and I ran into my house and it was only last year that I told someone. I’m almost 15 now.

1 Like