WestCOT's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:

https://namemc.com/profile/WestCOT.2

Timezone:

Central Time

Discord username:

WestCOT#3260

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

I have been playing MunchyMC for roughly 5 months! I really enjoy the community that MunchyMC has developed and am looking forward to the opportunity to potentially contribute more to it!

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

My favourite build I have ever worked on was my contribution to the MCParks project. MCParks is a build team responsible for recreating theme parks such as Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Universal Studios in Minecraft. The Walt Disney World project was my favourite project that I worked on during my time at MCParks because it was amazing to work with some of the most talented and dedicated Minecraft builders in the world. In addition, it was always a very enjoyable experience to see the reactions of players when we opened a new ride or new part of the map.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

I have very extensive knowledge of both World Edit and Voxel and have used both of the plugins in build team settings.

Describe your build speciality and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

I am a well-rounded builder with experience in all aspects of building. My speciality would certainly be detailing. I have had a lot of experience detailing because of the extensive work I have done with scaled recreations. Building to scale has really taught me to have a keen eye for detail. A weakness that I have would be that I don’t have much experience building maps to be used for PVP/minigames. However, I think it would be an exciting new challenge for me to better learn the mechanics of what makes a good map, not just how to make it look good.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

MCParks (Since 2015)

• Build Project Leader
  • www.mcparks.us
    My responsibilities since joining the MCParks build team have been to manage a large build team of 15-30 people. I also worked to maintain aesthetic standards among the build team and organize multiple builders working on a single project. I worked to ensure a quality product and a positive working atmosphere for our builders.

Thank you for this opportunity and I really look forward to any feedback on my application!

12 Likes

Wow.
Those builds are amazing and you have a well-detailed application.
The volcano and ship was just stunning!!!
Amazing builds, great application.
+1

1 Like

+0.5 You have outstanding builds and even though you joined a while ago you don’t seem to have much experience on the server itself.

Good luck!!

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback

+1 very pog

1 Like

+1
I am really impressed with your builds, I can see that you know what you’re doing when building and I see that you are very good with detailing (especially in the volcano map) and also pretty good with terraforming!
Good luck WestCOT! :+1: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

+1 just wow.
amazing builds, perfect application.

1 Like

A +1 for the following reasons

• Great build portfolio
  • Detailed responses about your work
  • Previous experience with building and build plugins
    Good luck! :slight_smile:
1 Like

+1 Awesome application.

Overall pretty solid application, detailed, and you are a fantastic builder. The pictures are rather cinematic however most are from a lower angle so it is difficult to fully grasp all the details of your builds. I recommend providing an eagle-eye view in addition to the photos you have now.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I updated my portfolio with some aerial and eagle-eye view pictures.

1 Like

Awesome! The new additions look make your builds much easier to see. Good luck on your application.

1 Like

+1. Your builds look fantastic, your application is very detailed and laid out well. I think you would be a great addition to the team!

1 Like

+1 because yes

1 Like

+1 amazing builder and a really great person!

1 Like

+1 wow just wow. This person has amazing builds and good knowledge of building plugins. I think he deserves to be in the team.

1 Like

+1
Amazing builds and great application.
Good luck!

1 Like

While we appreciate the application, and we do see potential in you, at the moment it does not meet our standards for new build recruits. We hope to see you reapply again! If you do decide to do so, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.