Vuif_'s Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: yes I am able to download, but I don’t have it installed right now so could I use discord instead?

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Vuif_

Timezone: Mst or MDT

Languages Spoken: English, Tiny bit of French, 4 words of spanish

Server you would like to moderate: MunchyMC

How active can you be per week? an hour every day atleast unless I do something else with my hour at my moms then I cant.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined munchymc on September in year 2017 and what made me stay is kit pvp and the wool wars and im also a big fan of bbh, dream, and sapnap.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: only 1 which I was falsly banned for blacklisting even tho I didn’t get banned on any accounts because I don’t have any other accounts besides Vuif_.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: not really I wanna try out moderating for the first time on this server.

Do you have any anticheat experience? not really ive seen a bad anti cheat which was on a server called mineplex where the anti cheat was gwen I really didn’t like it.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I don’t really make any hacker reports because I don’t know how to send report because Im not the type of person to report someone.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? im friendly to the server.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? a nice helpful person to the community, a great active staff member to moderate the server.

How do you work when in a team? I don’t really know I haven’t been in a team before

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? sigma because players don’t get banned when using it that much.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I haven’t applied before.

Hello!

I’ve read your application and it seems good. However, there are some issues.

This is talking about each of the available gamemodes (KitPvP, Wool Wars, Prison, etc.), not the actual Minecraft server.

There’s a lot more information you can add here. What you said here is very basic and could be improved.

You should also add more detail to the rest of the application. In conclusion, you should take a look at the accepted applications to see what you should do. Overall, I will have to give your application a -0.5.

I hope you find this application useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Howdy there @Vuif. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!