VolticBP1's Event Application

IGN:VolticBP1

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

How often can you host events:I can host them every day and I can host about 4-7 events a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I am more fun, happy, Energetic(I play a lot),I love to play, I am different from them, I will Host until everyone Wins at least 1 Event its the same people over and over and I want those who are less unfortunate to win too

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Lots of Chances to people that want to win in events instead of abandoning them

Why do you want to be on the event team:I want for people to have fun no matter what. People Feel like they have no chance of winning a rank, but I will give them opportunities to Redeem themselves.I will make them play the event over and over until they win.I will Help them achieve their greatness of Getting that rank if they fail ill make the event until they win or until everyone Wins.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
82602 Does a lot of events and makes people happy when they win Elite.
Eevee He asks what people want to do most of time.
errxr Everyone knew him as an awesome pvper now We all know him as a great Mod and Pvper.

Anything else you would like to add: I will ask too if its not fun then I will pick another event until everyone is satisfied with their choices.People are bored of playing because they don’t win, but ill promise you that if I am an event member I will make them wanna play events every day every second until they finish.

-1 can see you put in like no time in your application and it’s a big lack of detail.

1 Like

Good to know

Hi @VolticBP1,
I see you online quite a bit and you seem like a decent guy, but this application really lacks adequate detail. You should take your time and put a good amount of effort into this app if you want it to be accepted. Take a look at some of the other applications to get an idea of how much detail you should put in.

1 Like

yes sir

What about now?

When you host events, the point is to be fair to everyone but that doesn’t mean you let them retry events until they win. It’s not about everyone winning, it’s about one person who won fair and square to get a prize. You should add lots more detail in this. you also should put your age in as well. It’s in the new application. I’m not going to vote but I wish you luck.
–Kitcaaat <3

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

Please organize your application better and put more detail in the future.