Volii's Event Team Application

IGN: My IGN is currently Volii.

Timezone: I am in the Eastern Timezone (EST).

How often can you host events: I can host events quite frequently depending on the day and time. During the week, I am able to host anywhere between 3-5 days a week. As for the weekend, I am on both Saturday and Sunday, so I can host multiple times a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I personally believe that I differ from other applicants in multiple ways. To begin with, I have quite a bit of experience in this field of work. I have hosted events on multiple servers throughout the years of my Minecraft work. Next off, I believe that I have many qualities that other applicants don’t possess. For instance, I am respectful at all times, I have great communication skills, and I am persistent on a job and while doing a task. I believe that my qualities often get the best of me and that they allow me to be who I am as a member of a community and as a professional staff member. I strongly believe that this job will also give me a chance to help fellow players of MunchyMC. I apply with great hopes that I can assist players like the other great staff have done for me. Lastly, I feel that this is a great opportunity to meet new players and form relationships with the staff team and community. I am always open to creating new bonds with others and getting to know about other players.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As an Event Member on MunchyMC, I feel that I can bring many great things. I can assure my fellow team that I am always open to help and assist them whenever they are in need of help. I am always free to assist or co-host with events. As for the community, I promise to give the community the events that they desire. My main priority is to assure that the community is enjoying the events and their time on the server and I promise that I will fulfill that priority before anything else. To conclude on the things I can bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member, it would be foolish of me to exclude my qualities. I believe that my qualities can bring a lot of positivity and professionalism to not only the staff team but the community as well. I believe that I can use my qualities for the good and create an even better environment then there currently is. In my opinion, I have many qualities including; activeness, persistence, determination, respect, maturity, courage, and many more. All of these qualities of mine will benefit MunchyMC in their own ways.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I would like to be on the event team because it seems like a great opportunity to meet the members of the community and the staff team. In all honesty, working in this position seems like a great amount of fun and it will allow me to enjoy my time with the community. As also stated before, I would like to become a member of the event team so that I can prioritize hosting events and satisfying the community. Often times, there is no one on that could host events. I can assure our community that I will be hosting events even when no one else is on. In addition to why I want to be on the event team, I would like to include my strong urge to help the community and provide them with the maximum level of satisfaction. I strongly enjoy helping others and this seems like a perfect chance to help others and give back to the community for all of their kindness towards me. Overall, this seems like a great opportunity to meet players, satisfy the community, and fulfill my expectations as an Event Member nonetheless.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Throughout my time here at MunchyMC, many of the Event Members have done great things for me and the community. I can say without hesitation that the Event Team is amazing and all do positive things. However, there was one time where I was new to the server, 262ms, hosted an event that I found a lot of interest in. She hosted it for me and in all honesty, I grew more attached to the server as I realized how positive her actions were and how much they made me feel welcomed.

Anything else you would like to add: I would not like to add anything else other than my discord. If you would like to reach out to me, please feel free to contact me at c,#6240.

1 Like

Fairly good application and have not seen you be toxic!
+1
best of luck!
-whippingcream

1 Like

Hey there!

Just wanted to say this seems to be your first post on the forums, I suggest getting more involved with the community (disc, ts, forums) either though it isn’t required, it would help a lot more interacting with the community. Aswell, I haven’t really never seen you on KitPvP and we have the same timezone, maybe we’ve been logged in at different times? Not sure, but best of luck!

2 Likes

+1
You’re a kind and mature person whenever I see you in game and I’ve seen you for a good amount of the time I’m online so I think you’re a fairly active player. Very good application imo and I think you’d be a great event member. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you for your input @Atterax @iifadz @whippingcream!

hey @Volii I’m going to give you a +0.7 for the following reasons

• great app
  • but I don’t see you on that much
    Best of luck man <3
1 Like

Pretty Good Hope You Get IN the Event Team.

.Awesome Explanations

1 Like

Thank you for your comments, I try to be as active as possible @zaniki @VolticBP1!

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity or maturity requirements to become an event team member.