Virale’s Event Team Application

IGN:

Virale, past names: https://namemc.com/profile/Virale.3

Timezone:

EST

How often can you host events:

I can host at least one to two events everyday, as I try to be as active as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic as I know that the server is getting a lot more players during this time.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

What sets me apart from other applicants is that I often get on late at night and early in the morning which is often when events are not being hosted, as I’ve noticed. I also try to make everything as enjoyable as possible, with hosting manual events just for fun if I am unable to give out a rank at that time. Being a MunchyMC Build Team Member, I understand the responsibilities that come with being on the Event Team. Also, being a builder, I can make event maps for the team to use quickly and with high quality.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

As an Event Team Member, I can bring to Munchy a fun experience for players in a professional environment or way. I also am a quick thinker, so if a problem, for example a server crash occurs whilst I am hosting a water drop, I would quickly save the players which were in the current round. (ie. take a screenshot of their names, replaymod, etc.)

Also, I try to not leave anyone ignored, or unnoticed. I try to give everyone a fair chance at winning, becoming captain for a CRR, etc. I also am fairly experienced in the current Munchy manual events, and I hope to fully learn about (and perhaps create some new) events.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

My current reputation is good, but can always be improved. I attempt to not be toxic as much as possible and always attempt to help new players, or perhaps old ones, if needed. If I am unable to help, I direct them to someone who possibly could.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

The event team has lots of great opportunities to work with staff members, other event team members, and some of the builders as well. I love that we get to make our own maps for events, then inevitably host on those same maps. I also like the competitive aspect of events, which can allow players to have fun whilst working for an award / prize.

I also find it relaxing to build maps, as it takes a lot of planning and strategy to make a good map. This motivates me to continue building and working. It is satisfying to make different and sometimes challenging maps for the different events.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Jqkke - Hosted a CRR when I asked if he would (Thanks!)

@Atterax - After I got disconnected from the game due to internet issues on a final water drop round, he teleported me back to allow me to retry my attempt. (Unfortunately I still lost =( )

@iiRaidz - During a server crash on kit, he was able to teleport all the players back to the water drop after it restarted.

Anything else you would like to add:

In a response to my recent inactivity, I’ve been putting less time into the server as I’ve recently started moving to a new house and having an excess amount of homework due to fall break coming up. Within the next few weeks, I should be fully moved and active again.

I understand that my last application was denied due to my inactivity, and I hope to change that soon. If I’m likely to be denied due to inactivity, I would love to be given a trial so the team can see how I will do with activity.

Thanks for the chance of re-applying!

Edit 1: fixed formatting and added edit list
Edit 2: added inactivity information from a reply
Edit 3: Added info under “Anything else you would like to add:”

8 Likes

I will give you a +1:

• Pretty active
  • Always nice when I see you on
  • Very mature
  • Amazing builder

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

+1 Good application

Good luck!!!

+.5

Hey Virale! I will be stating my reasons as to why I have given you a .5

• We are in the same timezone but I barely see you on kitpvp. Maybe we just play at different times? Still, I’m fairly active and haven’t seen you on much.
  • You are friendly
  • Mature
  • Kind
  • A talented builder
  • Good application

Good Luck Virale! :+1:

(Edit: I just checked and saw that you play in the early mornings and late nights, Those are usually times I don’t play but even when I do I still don’t see you on often. I also recommend getting more known and starting to get the community more. Other than that, I believe you are a good candidate.)

1 Like

Hola señor Virale!!
You’re a very positive and fun person to talk to, and I do believe you could make a pretty great event team member :3

One thing that I would like to note, as said by BoomerOfStars here, is your activity, whom I feel like had gone down in the past few months, considering I rarely see you online nowadays.
I would really like to see you being more collaborative and interactive with the community, and once you reach that goal, I believe there’s no reason to not allow you in this silly little team of ours.

Good luck! +.5 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@McDonalds - :o Thanks, will work on my activity more

@DrakeOfStars - Above ^^

@0CRC0 - Thank you!

1 Like

+0.8

You are a mature and organised player who is always friendly.
I took 0.2 off of your total rating because of minor activity issues, but I don’t think they’d be a big problem.
I think you’d make amazing event staff!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Chill and nice. +1

1 Like

In a response to my recent inactivity, I’ve been putting less time into the server as I’ve recently started moving to a new house and having an excess amount of homework due to fall break coming up. Within the next few weeks, I should be fully moved and active again.

I understand that my last application was denied due to my inactivity, and I hope to change that soon.

2 Likes

+.75

• Really good friend
  • Nice in chat
  • Interacts with community
  • Could work on activity :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thanks!

1 Like

Your a greats builder, and seem like a great person, I wish you good luck, everything @DrakeOfStars was pretty accurate.

+0.5

Thank you (: