Ville550´s Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:VIlle550

Timezone:Finland EET – Eastern European Time

How often can you host events:3 - That much i have time i can host events but if im on vacation.Then its diffrent.I play a lot at weekdays too and weekends a lot like everyday i play at here munchymc.

What sets you apart from other applicants: That i have been online now a lot again. And im trying to give people experience of events that they would like to play the events and would come back to the server and give good response to it.and i have been helped people on munchymc. Like i was just normal pvp then some guy came like do u know who is mod here and then. He said he asked blue name guy help but he didint help then i said blue name is legend rank orange is elite rank and i told him that esiotrot64 is jrmod if he needs help.And i will be online a lot at future.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:I would bring cheerfulness to server, people would have a lot of fun time at playing events as same time normal pvp.I will probably give people a lot fun at munchymc community.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):I was playing i asked someone at the event team to host sumo and he did i don´t remember who it was. :frowning:

Anything else you would like to add:Some commands are familiar like /broadcast,/eventkick,/eventban,/eventtpall. I hope this is good because this is my first time applying to something.I hope u like it.

-1 you need to get more details/grammar

It says how often can you like say how many events you can do a day? this answer isn’t really helpful at all.
For the rest you should fix your grammar and maybe add a little more detail.
I won’t vote but i suggest you to change some things to make it a good application.
Good luck!
~Freezingticket :slight_smile:

Hard to read… work on your grammar please.

• Grammar mistakes
  • Get to know the community better
  • Lack of detail
  • Very basic