Very short intro - Ripshottt

Hello, my name is:
Ripshottt

My favourite color is:
Red

My favourite food is:
Toast

How I found this server:
I found this server after being recommended to by another player on a different server. I played for a few days before even learning of bbh. So far I’ve loved the community here and have tried to contribute myself as well. I’ve made many friends on this server so far and I’m looking forward to staying.

Something more about myself:
I love dogs and all animals. I love to meet new people and connect with others (I’m a little shy tho lol)

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

-AlluTheVallu<3

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Ripshottt!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums RipShottt!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Ripshottt!

1 Like

Thank you all

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! :D

jam or butter on top?

Welcome to the forums, RipShottt! :smile:

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to the forums!

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Butter for sure

1 Like

Welcome to the forums :DD

1 Like

Welcome :)

1 Like