Valkthiem's build application

Timezone:
Central Daylight Time

Discord username:
Valkthiem#8779

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have been playing Munchy for about 1 - 4 months give or take.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

(my castle build project)
https://imgur.com/a/nsKIjAH
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite and proudest build is probably my newest castle world! The terrain is absolutely amazing with the castle on top of the mountian it just looks amazing. Plus the lake and the bridge just makes it all the more better. Fun fact about the build is I’ve only been building it for 5 days now! If I had to say how long it would take to finish that build maybe another 6 days if I’m not lazy.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have no idea how to use Voxel but I know almost every world edit command there is and I always keep up to date with the newest updates of World Edit.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My build specialty is castles, as you can see I really like castles because there is two in my portfolio. I’m not the best at modern builds but I am rapidly improving. If you need anything rustic, fantasy, or mideval I got it down in a snap.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I did “work” for a build team in the xbox 360 days and one youtuber called Lionmaker (pretty sure he got caught in some scandal) I built a couple maps for him to play and review on his channel. After that I kind of stopped building for anybody and only really built for myself during the downfall of minecraft, but when the aquatic update came out with all the new blocks I was a building machine. Again I still wasn’t building for anyone. Right now I’m planning on building for Munchy but I’m terrible at making applications.

I like your play pixel art!

thank you! :>

Hey there Valkthiem, while we greatly appreciate your application, at the moment it does not meet our standards that we expect for our new build recruits. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before doing so again.

2 Likes