V1be5 EVENT TEAM application

IGN: v1be6

Timezone: My timezone is (GMT+2)

How often can you host events: 3-4 hours a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I always ask for other players opinions before hosting an event. I always want to players have the best experience and have fun! If a player dosent understand the event, I am always willing to help the player.

I host almost everyday when I have enough tokens to do that.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I am a welcoming person and love to help others. I am always willing to host events when players want so. I love hosting events and playing them. Alot players know me from hosting events and give me sometimes feedback about the events. I always listen to them and try my best to host the best evets for them.

Why do you want to be on the event team: As I said In the question 5, I love to host events and playing them. I love bringin joy and happines. I always love bringing the good v1be5 and love to host events. And if I get an oppertunity to join the event team, I would always do my best and everything. Im the kind of guy that dosent take anything seriously, but I mean I take the serious things seriously but not jokes and I just love to chill out and host events.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): If I was hosting RR, I would ask other players, if they wanted to be the slayer. If only the player that asked me to be a slayer wanted to be one, I would say sure. But if multiple players wanted to be a slayer, I wouldnt promise anything.

When I do positive things, I usally tell new players about the event and welcome them well.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for letting me have this awesome oppertunity!

Lots of love, v1be5.

Hey V1be5, Event Team applications are closed at the moment. You’ll have to wait for them to open again to make an application.

-Atterax

1 Like

Hey @v1be5!

As stated by Atterax, the Event Team applications are currently closed, you may apply once they reopen! I wish you the best of luck! :wink:

1 Like