Uu360's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s

My IGN is uu360 and I never had a past IGN

Timezone

My time zone is PST (Canada)

Discord username: uu360#3341

How long have you played MunchyMC?

I been playing on MunchyMC for well over a year now ,I usually play on the survival server and has built lots of various types of builds (including) :arrow_down:

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects

that is my base on the server right now! it is a decently large modern house on a small island and the inside has lots of details some examples are :arrow_down:

That is the kitchen of the house ,im very good at building detailed builds!

That is a part of my living where my pets sit I love building appliances and furnitures!

The castle is a build on the survival server called OGcity even though it is still looking good, the forest out side the walls of OGcity is a player named SpoonBandit’s base that I built for him.

The pumpkin is a build that I built on the survival reset party map where everyone gathered together and survival reset happened, Im pretty good at building random things like the X-wing from star wars

I built that x-wing 2 month ago because i was bored and desided to build something.

The two picture above is just the night view of the two builds

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build

The proudest build I did was the survival reset build with many people

as You can see on the picture I terformed the entire mountain on the right it took tons of dirt and effort but I finished it and it looked awesome! I also built the trees and the cliffs on the map!

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?
I’m fairly experienced with World edit( I know most of the commands and know how to use them)
But I’m very new to Voxel because I just got intruded to it last month .

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.)

I have a lot of build specialty and I also have a couple of minor weaknesses that I always work on on my single player test worlds .I’m very good detail builds and terraforming land and most types of structures of most types but I’m not the too good with futuristic builds and that is really the only type of build that i need to work on.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I don’t have a huge history on building, but I have built many super small servers that I use to play on that is nolonger running but I’m the basically a builder(I’m a admin) on a developing server called zyphpvp .

The x wing is the only good one sorry : (

1 Like

I have to say, the X-Wing looks incredible! The modern house also looks nice, but other than that, I’m not seeing too much detail. I’d encourage you to show more builds so we can see what you are capable of. Also, be sure to check for spelling and grammatical mistakes because there seems to be quite a few. Best of luck!

+0.00, Good luck!

I bet space ship stolen -1

Soarie it’s not I built it like 3 month ago after getting a dare from a friend saying I can’t build anything from Star Wars

Thanks for applying @uu360 . I like some of your builds, especially the X wing, but most are individual pieces. In future, please show us a complete map to prove you can combine the skills shown here.