Ur application is smelly if

THIS IS SO TRUE THOUGH every time i see an app with crazy colors in it i just sigh :sob:

10/10 post twinkie, very worthy of my first reply

6 Likes

welcome ash

3 Likes

Time to use this incredibly out of context

Since I see some of this is being taken seriously, I do want to say I apologize for this affecting your applications, HOWEVER applications are meant to have criticism, and if I wanted to be highly critical and nitpicky I could go around commenting that the colour in your posts does infact take away from the quality written in your application, rather than make it a funny meme.

+1’s and -1’s do not majorly effect your application, so the threat was meant to be a silly little skit. If you have a “-1 colour” under your post, I promise it will not be taken seriously by management xD

If you want my honest opinion, I feel like colour does take away from your application and I’ve skipped over most applications with colour. I will read them later obviously, but just keep in mind small hints of colour are okay & can make an application pop the freak off, but lots of colour can make an application look more like a happy birthday post or a monthly update post than a professional application. I love y’all, please don’t be rude with -1’s because of this post, OR rude towards people who feel as though your post was unprofessional because of colour.

:heart: Twonkle

14 Likes

+1

2 Likes

get off my tiktok fyp then

ok but on a serious note it can hurt some peoples eyes ;-;

2 Likes