Updates on my homework

So i’m still behind obviously but… I’m now caught up in 2 of the class 4+ weeks behind in Social Science (the teacher said someone 4+ weeks but i’m supposed to be at 86% but im at 36% so im really far behind.) and english which i’m almost back caught up.

1 Like

You can do it retro! I believe in you!

1 Like

If you require assistance with math or something technical, or need someone to read over your work, I have no problem at all! Good luck.

Message @ Jas#6999 if you want help :)

1 Like

I understand, we have to do math on an app called I-Ready for 60 minutes a week, and I’m 253 minutes behind(basically 4 hours), and now I have to do this all in one week.

Update: I did 143 minutes, so now I have 111 minutes left(about 2 hours).

1 Like

I did iReady in Kindergarden, you shouldn’t have a problem finishing it.

Ok, if your saying this because you think it’s as easy as it was in kindergarten, it’s not, it’s 8th grade lessons.

What math are you taking?

8th grade? WOW!

As @Callahan stated, this is not the correct place to be talking about homework. If you believe it was falsely placed, then I suggest to visit the support page which can be found at this link: ( https://www.munchymc.com/support ) Regardless, from what you say, it does happen to look like you are having problems with your homework. This is, in fact a personal problem, as many other users on this website do not have the same problem. Next time, take a look at the rules before you proceed to talk about topics that could potentially get you punished. Best of luck in the future! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Jadoo, I understand you’re trying to help so we don’t get it trouble, but you should probably just let the staff deal with it. Also, the url you posted doesn’t work, and here’s proof:

He was joking… I think

im updating people on where im at onmy homework because earlier i said i wont be back on the server until i get caught up on my homework

alegrbra 110 but now 100 (same thing but spread out throughtout 2 years instead of one year)

i should be back January 10th 2020 onto the server

1 Like