Unmute me rn

Dude Unmute me rn Im am really annoyed that the mod muted me alright because I asked what Neger meant cuz some other guy said it that was childish for the mod to do that and is not funny at all and I even have proof of the other guy saying it smh how unprofessional

Racial slurs are not allowed! :x: :-1:t2: :no_good_man:t2:

2 Likes

how is neger a racist slur? if thats the case then niger, an african country, is racist. you sound like an idiot right now. plus the kid literally asked what it means

1 Like

iiFadz u took 5 mins just to type that ?

You should be worrying about your mute more than my typing on this topic.

2 Likes

why should he worry about himself not being able to talk for one hour in a block game
you just sound like an idiot saying that neger is racist when he asked what it means

Not going to continue this, he created a topic specifically about his mute, he changed the topic making his forum post pure irrelevant to the situation, which if more off topic begins it can get locked like other prison threads for the same reason.

1 Like

Duh obcourse I made a topic about my mute Everyone needs to know how u muted me for the dumbest reason possible

I’m an event member I don’t have access to mute…

1 Like

ok but u sure are helping the person that muted me

iiFadz how old are u ?

How old are u cuz u seem like a 12 year old right now

VolticBP1, if you want to you can appeal for your mute through the support system: https://www.munchymc.com/support . Arguing whether the word is allowed or not isn’t going to help your case.

so you want me to appeal with a support ticket that will take like 3 days

even though im muted for an hour right

bring on Callahan rn

It’ll help either appeal for the mute, or answer any questions you have regarding on why you were muted.

You don’t have to, but if you feel like it’s false you should definitely create a support ticket.

@VolticBP1 Make an appeal for your mute as Gawkyy said.

2 Likes