Underrated thing in minecraft

i personally think 1.9 pvp is litteraly the most underrated thing ever. as a java edition player who played since 2013, it’s so underrated.

1. it involves more timing, instead of mashing your button fast asap, you actually have to do right timing in order to get the kill faster
  2. it involves more aim, you see when you click 10-15 cps, your chances increase of hitting the person meaning less aim skill gap needed, while in 1.9 pvp, it takes more aim skill needed since you don’t got that extra 10+ cps to back you up if you miss your first hit.

Also tbh it feels like there’s less cheaters that would actually cheat on 1.9 since no autoclicker, their reach cheats won’t do much considering how the opponent can rush up and not be combo’d all the way to heaven. and just generally less cheaters would play compared to 1.8 pvp.
3. it’s so much more fun since it feels more of a good game than a mashing game. it’s just feels more underrated instead.

I understand what you’re saying but I’m just used to 1.8 pvp and general it’s easier and I think that’s the same with the majority of people. It would be nice to have a 1.9+ version of games but that would be hard to make work on a server that can play with multiple different versions. Also, people would not be able to join friends on different versions and it would essentially half the player base as they can’t go into the same games.