IGN and past IGN’s: uizy, baldb0yhalo14
Timezone: EST - Eastern Standard Time
How often can you host events: Well, since I do go to school from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM, I will be able to host events on munchy after I have finished school - related subjects and any personal IRL things! I would like to help and when I do have free time, if I am by my computer, I usually always play Minecraft, Munchymc in specific. I would love to help to make peoples stay at Munchymc better and more enjoyable for them!
Monday - Friday 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday - No school (I am usally on Munchy my whole day besides IRL stuff)
What sets you apart from other applicants: I truly love to help people. It gives me a warm feeling in my heart when I make people happy. I always see the other event members asking chat what event they would like to be hosted. I find this fun considering it is not just hosting the event to my interest, except for what the fellow players of MunchyMC want! I would like to somehow help MunchyMC since I play so much with it, and since I realize everyone else has so much fun is events! If I would become a member of the Event Team, I would ask chat to see what events they would like to choose and since not all players like to just play some games for fun and they want a prize for winning, I can reward 1-3 days of Elite rank depending on how hard the event is!
Here are some commands I am familiar with:
- /host - which pulls up a GUI with a variety of different events to be hosted
- /eventtpall - While the event starts to get hosted, typing this command will send a tp request to all the players on the server. Which will allow players to take part of the event.
- /broadcast - This command allows you to announce a message in chat that will show differently then usual towards the other players which indicates what’s being hosted and the reward (if there is one)
- /eventkick - This allows the person hosting the event to kick someone from the event due to not following rules or whatever the case will be at that given moment.
- /eventban - This command allows you to ban a certain individual from events due to something that they have done, so possible for example constantly breaking the rules.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: The most important thing for me as an event member is making sure the players of MunchyMC are happy and enjoying the server. I truly have lots of time and I am always getting asked to host RedRover’s and waterdrops, etc, and I have to tell them I am sorry I do not have permission to host those events. It sort of makes me sad seeing other players get sad because they are not able to enjoy their favorite events. I usally am on most of the weekends and whenever I get the opportunity during the day. I would be able to host 2-4 events per day on the week days, and on the weekends I can do about 3-7 Events on Saturday and Sunday.
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
errxr: He always asks chat what event he should host instead of picking one to his liking.
FunnyJustCause: He always has a positive vibe and is very nice to me and other players. He always hears out our opinion before hosting an event and is just in all a very nice to the economy.
MythicalSheep: She always hears out our opinions and in an event she hosted a RR, she asked the players what they would like to play. Just like most other event team members.
Anything else you would like to add: I hope I get accepted and am able to help people enjoy their time here on MunchyMC!