Faalc's Event Team Application

IGN: faalc

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP) WoolWars

How often can you host events? I can host events every day (unless I have something IRL) from 10am EST - 9pm EST

What sets you apart from other applicants? I believe what sets me apart from most is my activity, during the start of season one I was extremely active on Woolwars, one of the most active people at the time, but during late season one I took a break from being a Woolwars main and started playing on other servers more often, and focusing on other things, but since the start of june my activity has slowly started to pick up again, and I have started being more active lately, and because of this I can host events all the time. I also believe my personality is different from a lot of people on Munchy, but I don’t really know how to explain my personality. I also have quite a bit of experience when it comes to hosting events, as I have helped host a few events, big and small.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? I think I could bring a lot of good to Munchy with being an event member, as I said above, I can be very active, so I can host many events, and events are fun and entertaining, and they make people happy. The more events I host, the more people will be happy, and the happier they will be! I also believe I am a nice person, which is another good thing to be if you’re an event member. As mentioned above I also have quite a bit of experience, so I can host good, fun events!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think I’m pretty well known as a cool person, at least that’s what everyone tells me, everyone seems to like me, and they all support me with everything. I say welcome back whenever people join, I joke around with my friends a lot but am overall nice to them. Overall, I think my reputation in the Woolwars community, and the Munchy community as a whole, is very good.

Why do you want to be on the event team? I love Munchy as a server, that’s why I main it. it’s unique gamemodes are super fun, but the main thing I, and a lot of other people, love most about Munchy, is its community. I have never seen a community as amazing as this one, everyone is so nice, everyone says welcome back when I join, everyone is super supportive, and everyone I have become friends with on Munchy are absolutely amazing. so I have always wanted to give back to this community in some way, that’s why I make content on Munchy, and I have also applied for a few other positions on Munchy, all because I want to give back, and I think I can do a pretty good job. if I’m part of the Event team, as mentioned above, I can host a bunch of events that the Munchy community enjoys, and that way I can give back to the community in another way. and I think this is a role that I can fulfil pretty well, I know how to host events, that is also why I applied for Co-Host when those applications were open. I just want to give back to the Munchy community in a way I believe I can do well.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
Strengh: I can be very active and host events almost every day
Weakness: It will be the first time I have an important role in a server this size, so I may not be perfect at first

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I believe @Mddey Has hosted an event or two when I’ve asked, but I’m not 100% sure.

@SkoPie Has also hosted a couple events when I’ve asked.

Anything else you would like to add: Thank you again Munchy community for being awesome and thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Good luck to all who apply!!! :D

Edits: Fixed a mistake where I confused JamieDactyl with someone else in one of the questions. | Fixed some grammar and punctuation | Added a time to the “how often can you host events” question | changed IGN from uFalcon to faalc

15 Likes

BIG OL’ +1
FALCON YES you’re extremely active, friendly and fun to be around. I imagine you’d be amazing at events. You’d also look super cool with a cyan name it just feels like it would suit you

4 Likes

+1

I think faclon would be an great member for the event team. He is insanely active idk how you are on 24/7 but you are also very friendly and cool to talk to

good luck falcon :)

3 Likes

+1

I’ve seen you on Wool Wars pretty much every time I log on and you seem very mature

Good Luck!

1 Like

Falcon is an extremely qualified applicant. He’s very active and has a great knowledge of Woolwars. His knowledge of the game will come in hand to him when he needs to teach newer players and help them have fun. If there could only be one applicant accepted for Woolwars, it would be him. Best of luck Flacob!

1 Like

hUGE +1 B)

1 Like

I don’t know Falcon as much as other WoolWars players, but what I do know, is that Falcon is a very loved and popular player!

He has always been super nice, and I see him on all the time when I play WoolWars.

I feel he would be a very good addition to the team!!

+1

1 Like

+1 yes

1 Like

+1
I see you online quite often, and so far I did not have a single negative interaction with you.
Good luck!

1 Like

uFalcon :+1: +1

1 Like

+1

Falcon is extremely active, very helpful and mature

Good Luck! :D

1 Like

+1 Yes

Falcon suits the role. he is active, friendly, well known, and overall a great person :)

Good luck Falcon!

1 Like

+5 falcon needs this

1 Like

+1

Yes

2 Likes

+1000
Please give this role to falcon he’s amazing
He is very well known, friendly, and he makes me laugh any time I’m around him.

1 Like

+1 I’ve interacted with Falcon a few times, and each time was fantastic.

1 Like

Application accepted! Contact me via discord (john.#1045) to set up a time for your interview.

10 Likes

CONGRATS FALCON

1 Like

CONGRATS FALCON!!! :tada:

2 Likes

CONGRATS FALCON :partying_face:

2 Likes