Truzy's Media application

Channel link: https://youtube.com/c/truzyyt

Number of subs: 2.02k

Average number of views per vid: 100 - 250
When i stream i get around 10 - 15 people watching.

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
I’ve started playing this server in 2017 and ever since that i actually enjoyed the whole server + community. I’ve been streaming on this server occasionally whenever i stream Minecraft. Currently I have 0 videos uploaded on my channel about MunchyMC however I’ve done streams on it.

Since i keep all my streams unlisted since i don’t want them mixing with my videos and making everything messy. I streamed it today - heres a screenshot https://imgur.com/a/HM64KQ1
I got many video ideas for the server.

Servers for which you have created content:
MunchyMC, Hypixel, PvPLands, InvadedLands

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

I really like BadBoyHalo’s community since everyone in it is amazing. I also just like the server in general. When BadBoyHalo used to come onto my streams that’s where i actually saw that he had a server and I tried out his latest game mode back then which was wool wars and it was amazing I fell in love with it. I believe that this server is amazing to record on and stream on due to it having game modes i actually enjoy and the community is chill. This is one of the few servers i only play as i find this server super interesting.

Alt name: Erisch

1 Like

Truzy is a very good youtuber I like his content, I think he would be a great youtuber here. He is very dedicated to what he does. I honestly wasn’t expecting him to apply here but I don’t see anything wrong with that. I hope you get Youtuber Truzy <3.

2 Likes

Used the wrong account on my phone by accident

I would give you a +1, if you list your streams on your application.

1 Like

Hey @TruzyYT

I like your channel but it seems you haven’t made any munchy content yet on your YT. I would make some first then re apply. -0.5

Have a good day!

Edit:

You only have 9 games. I would get some server experience first as well

1 Like

I used to play on some alts until i got the username “TruzyYT”

You should say the alts names then

Erisch.

Hi! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current activity and content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying

1 Like