Tru3ly_Sil3nt's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
Current IGN: Tru3ly_Sil3nt Past IGN’s: VoidPVP, ProAssasain04, CyborgWolf04, cking2004.

Timezone:
Central Standard Time

How often can you host events:
I am able to host 3-4 times a day, with the exception of school work.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What sets me apart from other applications is that I can bring a more friendly feel to MunchyMC’s Staff Team and the community in general. Also, I have been staff on many other servers and have had experience hosting events, helping players, and working with other staff members.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
What I could bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member is ideas! As a event hoster on prior servers I have came up with a lot of different ideas for events. One of my main ideas is called Glassrun. Glassrun is a level based game with fun for a large group of people.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
One example of an Event Member doing something positive was when I asked Clockyy to host a sumo event, because there was a lot of people waiting and he did! Another example was when I asked 82602IsBack because, I had been hoping for sumo all day and he did!

Anything else you would like to add:
Something I may say is that, I am not well known on MunchyMC, and I am newly joined player with a lot of experience on different staff teams and a lot of experience hosting events, creating new events, and editing current events to improve them. One thing that I have learned through my past years of being staff for other servers is that being a staff member, event manager, ect. is a huge responsibility and is not to be abused, but in-game trolling and having fun with the community makes the server more enjoyable.

1 Like

I’m not voting, but you have strong application! The only down side is you are really new. I’m not voting, once again, but you should get to know the community before applying. I am on 1-3 hours a school day, and I have never seen you. Good luck though!

1 Like

Thank you for the support, I will be putting in more hours soon after finals.

1 Like