TriggeredRalsei Build Application V3

IGN and past IGN’s: TriggeredRalsei, aSans, RalseiDazzle
Timezone: Mountain Time Zone MT
Discord username: TriggeredRalsei#9936
How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have not played MunchyMC very long but I have played it a bit. I saw the videos that Skeppy made and I joined. I want to stop things like that from happening in the future.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Images will be in replies, sorry for the inconvenience.
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My builds in Creative Fun around 2 years ago made me proud. I made about 15 pretty big pixel arts on there.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I know how to use World Edit having owned a server in the past but I have not used many other plugins and don’t have much interest in others.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am pretty good at detailing already made builds, I am good at terraforming when given time. I am amazing at making somewhat detailed structures such as the ones I will post in replies. I am good at pixel art but it is not very needed on servers such as this.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have never been a builder on a server before but I have applied. I used to play on a good amount of creative servers and I am decently experienced with redstone.
Describe yourself: I am a male in real life. I have been playing piano for most of my life and really love it. In my past time I like to play sandbox games such as Terraria and Minecraft. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and I love them with all my soul. I have used audio and MIDI editing software a lot.

I suggest adding in the questions so we know what you’re answering :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

(Thing in Middle)

Thanks, changed it.

1 Like

Tbh it’s more like a weird Ice Castle thing.

Good application but your builds are pretty plain and small. Take a peek at the accepted applications forum to see the level of detail expected. Good luck

Considering the Ice Temple thingy is a build I made public on Hypixel, what do you recommend adding to it to make it better?

Well I’d recommend constructing something that showcases terraforming, structures, or landscaping. Those are the biggest points we are looking for.

I added some more stuff to it that still made it work for PVP

I’d like to see some more detail in your application, and maybe some more detailed Builds.

• Good Luck :slight_smile: