Map type: Normal

Parkour block: coal_ore

Player podium block: noteblock

Spawn Block: polished_andesite

Spawn Cords: -24 52 24

Map Center: 0 0 0

Map Radius: 30

Replay Mod Video Of The Map: Tree [WoolWars Map Replay Mod Video] - YouTube

**Map download link + IMAGES! **: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1md5ORyYWKhBN7I-msMhhlSlujR_p43bR/view?usp=sharing (Updated)

6 Likes

I really like it, the detail is amazing and I feel like it would be fun to play on! Good luck!

2 Likes

Thak you so much! <3

2 Likes

I love the map and detail, try cut down on the chests though as there are multiple chests that are like 1 block apart, making the map more like a OP duel. Also simpler map are prefered to make your movement more smarter, but this barely gets by, best of luck sir!

2 Likes

+1 Amazing Map :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, for the Feedback! Gonna change that stuff!

1 Like

Thanks! <3 :D

1 Like

Positives:

• Looks amazing! Very impressive build I wish I could build that well
  • You had the courage to go make a map and submit it so good job for that

Negatives:

• The leaves at the top would be impossible to PVP on
  • Too many chests
  • Would be very hard to play on, walls are covered with leaves, the tree makes it hard to get high, to many mountains
  • Already multiple maps where the tree is the main focus
  • Walls are under-detailed
  • Terrain everywhere making it hard to navigate

Good luck regardless!

4 Likes

:deciduous_tree:

tree

Thanks, for your feedback. The too many chests, are fixed, i just have to hand in a newer version, but all the other stuff, i agree with you. I just thought, that i had 2 cover much space in the air, so that the vertical PvP Would be better.

The chests are fixed now! :)

Revoved some chests! :)

I think this map’s texture and looks are great all around, but I think adding some color along the walls for more variation would help it spring to life. Currently you only have a small window of colors and decoration objects that you’re working with, which are vines, clouds, trees, and mountains, and I think possibly adding a man-made structure like a mountain village would really spice it up. Great map, hope this helps

1 Like

Zach said it perfectly, I just feel that this map is far too cramped and would be very frustrating to play on. Games would take ages and the map is also just far too big.

Still, this build looks amazing and I can see a lot of work has gone into it. In future maps, though, you should tone down the detail and make the map a bit simpler. I would love to see more maps from you, and remember this is just my opinion so please don’t be discouraged!

1 Like

Hey there, sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you! Thank you for your submission!