~Number of subs/followers:
700 as of Aug 31st
~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:
Streamed 3 times since map 9 reset on July 16th averaged 16 viewers total
~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
about 2.5 years Started in map 7 streaming daily during the covid lockdown
~Servers for which you have created content:
Only the prison side of munchy mc.

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
I am one of the longest running prison streamers. I am pretty well to known by the prison community and I feel that I know how to make content they enjoy. I used to have media back in 2020 but there was no role on prison so I didn’t feel the need to keep renewing it. I have been playing map 9 so much since its been reset and creating content. I plan to launch my YouTube channel later this week with some videos I’ve been working on for awhile! So I believe my love for munchy mc prison and streaming makes me a great candidate for Media! Also on side note I am a social media manager for my university and may stream on munchy mc if Minecraft interest grows in our gaming community. I don’t wanna link the channels right now as fear of getting doxxed.

3 Likes

+1
Has made content for prison since map 7, he knows the gamemode so he will know what his viewers will want to see. Very popular streamer in the prison community. Definitely the number 1 player to receive the media rank.

1 Like

From streaming, Trap has brought in many new players to prison, definitely the first prison streamer I can name off the top of my head.
+1
Dont be cellmates with him though.

+1
he has been streaming prison since map 7 and is a well respected player in the comunity. he also knows alot about the gamemode. i would love to see hem get media rank wich he deserves.

+1 You have a great content, meet all requirements, and u are a respected member in prison community

good luck Trap!

I know almost nothing about _Trap because I only started playing prison during this current map, but from what I can see, he would be a VERY good addition to the media team. He meets the requirements, is well known by Prison, and seems dedicated to streaming Prison.

+1

Hey Trap!

Thanks for your application and interest in joining the team.
After reviewing your channel it appears that you haven’t been actively streaming since February.

Therefore, I’m going to put your application on hold and offer you a 1 month Media trial due to your past history on the Media team proving that you can commit to actively creating content. Please message me on Discord or the forums so we can discuss details and so that I can give you your rank. :slight_smile:

This application will stay open for the period of the trial and everyone is more than welcome to continue posting feedback!

10 Likes

Good luck!!

1 Like

clap clap

1 Like

I wish you luck!!!

1 Like