TotallyOrignal builder application

IGN and past IGN’s: TotallyOrignal

Timezone:England

Discord username:Raz#1844

How long have you played MunchyMC?:10th of march

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: this is what i do - Album on Imgur Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:this is what i do - Album on Imgur

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: yes i mainly use worldedit and others stuff too but thats my main one.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): mainly terraforming and making kitpvp maps. when i was head bulider on a server i made some kitpvp maps (helped)

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?i have worked as a mod so 2 servers and admin as one but mainly im a builder so i have been builder/head builder on 5 servers

TotallyOrignal I think Your building is great but it says you joined the sever on the 10th of march, but on Your applcation it says late 2017. Anyway no hate at all but you have only put one build in Your application, Im not the one to say but maybe putting in more work would help you to get the role. Anyway +1 from me :DD goodluck.

This is a good application but there are a few things you can improve on.

• Grammar. You have quite a few capitalization and punctuation mistakes that you should fix.
  • More works to your portfolio. You only have one build. You should add some things that shows other types of builds such as structures, terraforming, etc.
  • weaknesses. You only describe what you’re good at. Try and explain your weaknesses.
  • Servers. Which servers did you work for? If you can’t find the names that’s fine, but I think it could help if you named them.
    Good luck!
1 Like

Pretty sure that would be advertising :eye::tongue::eye:

Not really. Check other peoples applications. Many of them have listed the servers they have worked for. It’s not like you’re endorsing it or saying to join it.

oh sorry i just thought i did

Beast mc- builder
RcSurvival-head builder
Rc survival but its improved one
Galaxy
and then i got told to remake rc survival as a owner/bulider

+1 Good Volcano

thanks

its been a week or two now im in?

Not yet, these tend to take a while to be reviewed so just wait it out xD

1 Like

ok thanks