I dont really know how to start this, pretty much typing this as i think about what 2 say next. Im quitting munchy, minecraft and gaming in general… Since a few months ago I’ve always thought i could deal with anything and i could get over anything, but no one expects this to happen, it just does. I had the perfect life and lost the best person I’ve ever known to smoking… Im not gonna make this long or anything, im just gonna say one day you feel like ur life is shitty cuz u didnt get something u wanted but the next day u realize how perfect it was… I lost my dad to a heart attack and uhm i dont know what to do, still trying to figure out things. I just remember him vomitting and rolling around in pain, im gone for a few minutes to tell my mom we need to go to the hospital and come down to him not being able to talk, move and eventually breathe… Its a terrible experience and i still dont get what happened, i dont know what to do or how to react, ive got nothing left 2 cry and my eyes r killing me… So for those who have a close person thats a smoker, stop them, especially if its a family member. Yesterday morning he looked like he was having the best day of his life, after a few hours he’s in agony because of cigarettes. I know its hard to stop, but trust me, if you were me for just a second youd do literally anything… Take care of yourself and your close ones, you dont even expect this type of thing to happen and next thing u know ur completely lost & drowning in tears.

Take care and trust me, take action before its too late. Love, 2086

23 Likes

I hope you will feel better if you need someone to talk with I can talk with you man its hard to lose close people but that’s our lives one day everything is great the next day can be the worst day ever I am sorry to hear about what happend to you just know that everything will be okay if you are in a bad situation now you will be good in the future good luck and remember your dad wants you to be happy

3 Likes

Why is this locked not toxic

Esio you’re serious right

1 Like

The post is unlocked currently. You have my condolences 2086, if you need to talk you are more than welcome.

6 Likes

Cya fam.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss and my toxicity about it. Wish I could say this on my main but I can’t.

• Napkin
5 Likes

I was quite frankly shocked to read these news.
Losing a loved one can rip a hole into our lives that possibly cannot ever be truly fixed and I cannot imagine how painful it is to witness the passing of such an important person yourself.
It is heart-breaking how many of us have lost or will lose an important person to the aftermath of smoking and I really hope your father has been able to leave earth on a good note with everyone, especially you and all of his relatives. Hopefully, you will always hold onto the good memories with your dad.
I think I speak for all of Munchy when saying that our hearts are with you and your family in these times of grief.

12 Likes

My condolences 2086. I know it’s terrible to lose someone like that and I hope you’re able to move past it.

5 Likes

Hey, 2086. Sorry for your loss and my thoughts go out to you and your family. We’ve had our ups (August of 2018) and more recently downs. This probably means nothing right now but things will get better. Time is the best healer. We all know someone who smokes (or has smoked) and the damaged caused by smoking is irreversible. You will remember your father for all the great things he has done. It probably doesn’t mean much coming from me but I am sorry for your loss.

If you ever need someone to speak to feel free to contact me on discord (EsioTrot#2151)

Sorry for your loss,

Esio

4 Likes

I am so deeply sorry this had to happen to a good person like yourself. I wish tobacco products never existed…
I can relate, though never know how you truly feel. I hope you feel better about this in the near future.

2 Likes

Hey 2086, we have had our ups and downs but I hope that you will be able to cope with the trauma of losing such a close family member. I lost my aunt to smoking so I understand what you feel right now. My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. If you want to talk you can Dm me on discord.

3 Likes

Why not use vape as an alternative? Simple solution. Anyway, see you in 2086.

Not so simple. Not smoking is much better than vape. Also you do realize that by “lost” he means that he died.

2 Likes

my condolences

2 Likes

My condolences, God be with you <3

2 Likes

I’m terribly sorry to hear this, 2086. Death is one of the biggest upsets in life. My mother doesn’t smoke, however I had the same scare when she was diagnosed with breast cancer last year.

Despite our past confrontations, you certainly have my condolences and best wishes for you and your family’s future and wellbeing. I know you’ll be able to get through it all and come out strong.

Hang in there buddy :heart:

3 Likes

Did your mother by any chance get sores on her tongue?

2 Likes

I don’t believe so. I would’ve heard about it if she did.

2 Likes

I lost my Grandmother to smoking. even when she was doing Chemo, She was smoking. and so passed on. Im sorry for your loss. I hope you will still have a great live in this world.

3 Likes

I’m sorry about what you are going through 2086. I have lost 2 family members to cancer. (Lung Cancer) and they both were pretty close to me.

Take Care, Brady

1 Like