TobiasTES Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes. And i have been enjoying it a lot here. The community is very welcoming and nice.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes. I have alot of experience with recording softwares and editing. Of course nothing extremely advanced. But i can make good quality for sure.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes. I already have a modded and costumised teamspeak account to use.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: TobiasTES

Timezone: GMT+1

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPVP + Survival

How active can you be per week? About 5 hours per busy week i would say. Though 10 is reachable in regular weeks. In holidays i imaging 10 hours would be regular for me. But again. 15 would be reachable :slight_smile:

And i imagine that 40 hours in a month will be alright. Thats what i am expecting myself to hit should i get the rank.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: ** I have previously worked as an administrator with a mentor promotion on one of the most popular “Gmod” servers there is. ( Cloud gaming )It was a lot of work. Training up moderators constantly. And the community was very toxic. So i ended up resigning after a year of good work. I think all this experience would sure help me become a good moderator. I know how to talk to people. I know how to deal with the more “Angry” types of players. Explaining rules wont be a problem at all. I do realise that there is a huge difference between Gmod and Minecraft. Though i do still believe that the experience will help me out quite a bit. The experience will help me handle difficult situations. It would help me talking to people while keeping calm under pressure. I know how to deal with hackers and other kinds of cheaters/rulebreakers. I do of course have alot of experience with minecraft. I Started playing back in 2013. I hope to be able to prove my worth to you :smile:

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I would say i have been on the server for about 5-6 months now. I find the KitPVP gamemode very enjoyable and thats one of the things that has made me stay. Another is of course the great community. All other communities i have been staff on or participated in have been quite toxic. This community feels alot more welcoming and nice. I am pretty impressed by it honestly.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I know how they work and the basics of them. But nothing really advanced. I do know how useful and needed they are for any server to work. I imagine a good anticheat would ban about as many cheaters as staff would. But i could be wrong of course. The only downside are that there are a few hacks the anti cheats have a hard time detecting. These would be xray. I have heard in some cases reach? Not too sure about that one though.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have made staff aware of a killaura user on the kitpvp server. Simply reporting them. Its not much. But its honest work. With a moderator rank i would be able to do alot more for the server. And i hope to prove this.

Languages spoken: Danish, English, German, ( All fluently. Danish being the language i grew up with. I taught myself english at the time when i started playing minecraft. I later took lessons, and now i speak pretty much fluently english. German was also self taught as i live basically between denmark and germany.)

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? Theres a few. One being mentioned report. I have also donated 20 euro. And of course i have also been a loyal player for the time i have been here. I hope to contrubute even more to the server by offering my service here as a moderator. I will do my best to help out the server as well as i can. The rank of moderator will only enhance my ability to help out the community.

What is your greatest strength? My social skills and my dedication to help out the community. How would these skills be used? My dedication and interrest allows me to work hard for lobger periods of time while still enjoying it. My social skills will be put to good use in helping out players and or speaking with other staffmembers when working on a project.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I am a very social guy. Working with a team wont be a problem at all. I hope to soon meet the people i will be working with :smiley:

I would love to work socially with other staff as much as i will be servicing the staff duties.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I have alot of experience. Playing alot on the server “2b2t” where everyone is hacking. I could mention every single hack that would threathen a servers economy/pvp. In a survival server one of the most used hacks would be xray, Which is an easy to install and easy to use hack. It allows the user to see ores/players through walls. One of the most used hacks in a pvp server would either be reach or killaura. Reach is letting the user hit targets farther away. And killaura automatically hits and kills player withing reach of the player. But of course theres soooo many more hacks that are used. But these are just a few of the most common ones mentioned.

Thanks for reading through my application. I hope you will consider giving me a chance to prove my dedication to the server :smiley:
-TobiasTES

Edit note: I made some edits due to a lack of details. Enjoy :smiley:

+0.5 Well explained. Lacks some details

1 Like

Good luck.

1 Like

+0.5
You explained it well, but a little more detail. Your answers are terse. Good Luck though!

1 Like

No effort -1

1 Like

I made an old rating, but s/he edited it and it looks better, but not quite a +1, so I want to give it a +0.75. Better than it used to be though. GL!

-0.5, 5-10 hours a week isn’t that much…

+1.0
Reinstated A lot better

+0

• “Ok” application
  • Grammatical errors

Good luck!

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!