TNTPUGS's Staff Application (December 1st 2020)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes

Application

IGN: TNTPUGS

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Languages spoken: English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: KitPvP

How active can you be per week? (Note. All times are in EST)
Monday 9pm - 4pm
Tuesday 9pm - 4pm
Wednesday 9pm - 4pm
Thursday 9pm - 4pm
Friday 9pm - 4pm
Saturday 4pm - 9pm
Sunday 12pm - 6pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Yes, I have been banned once on the server, I was banned for what I think was “Fly Speed”, I was on badlion client at the time and yes, I realize that it has that mod that enables fly speed. I had toggled the mod off so, that wouldn’t happen, yet it did.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No, I have no applied for a staff team member previously, I have applied for the event team twice thought.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is great in the community, I do complain a lot for jokes. I feel like I’m nice but, can be toxic rarely. I also help a lot of new players with things they don’t know. The most common asked question I’ve answered is “What can you do with tokens” which I reply with “Tokens are used to buy temporary kits. You can access them by right click the sign in your hotbar then, click the nametag, then the emerald block. You also use tokens to host events using /event.” In conclusion, I think I have a great reputation in the community, but, I cannot say for sure myself.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in becoming a staff member because I feel like I can be more helpful to all players if I had access to a more knowledgeable community. If I don’t know something I can ask another staff member then tell the player the same thing. Though I feel like my knowledge base of munchy is pretty good at the moment. I have played kitpvp actively for about 2 months now, I feel like I can help a lot of players.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I would rate my knowledge 7/10, this is because I’ve been a staff member on several different minecraft servers, (One that has an active 20-30 players on) I was staff for about 6 months on that server and had got a lot of knowledge of moderating off of that, though I ended up resigning due to school.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would rate my knowledge on hacks 8/10. As I said previously I was a staff member on a server that had 20-30 players averaged. Note, this was a minehut server, so there were more hackers than usual because there was no anticheat. Over the 6 month period, I had worked there as a staff member, I banned a total of about 1000-1500 total bans.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have no made any hacker reports, I usually just /report the player and message any staff members currently online. I usually focus on chat reports to make the server more friendly to people.

11 Likes

+1
You’re permed tho.

1 Like

xD okay

1 Like
  • active on server
    I see tnt pugs online a lot, one thing o would recommend is adding more in depth detail to your application, the more the merrier.

+1

Good Luck

1 Like

+1 Great Application. TNT is very active. Mostly when I log in, they are online.

1 Like

+1 TNTPUGS, a well known member of the community, has been my friend for a while and I do believe he is a great candidate for kitpvp staff. He is nice, and a respectful member of the MunchyMC community. GL PUGS

1 Like

Thanks @LeqdK @0CRC0 and @EggNogg so much :heart: means alot

Note: sorry I haven’t been that active the past 2 days I’m currently sick and can barely play Minecraft

+1 Great App

1 Like

Thanks ^_^

+1 kind friendly and approachable, also well known in this server. GL!!!

1 Like

Thanks pleppie! Good luck on your application as well you got this!

1 Like

tysm!

1 Like

+1 Cool and nice

2 Likes

+1 cuz y e s

1 Like

Thanks means alot

1 Like

check out my memes pls
I need some appreciation

1 Like