Timscore [YouTube/Media rank apply]

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0WtbEcIBOiXEXE4khMU1-A

Number of subscribers: 9129

Average number of views per vid: 4.6k - 7.3k (youtube studio stats)

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I’ve never made a minecraft video on my channel, but 3.6k of my subscribers told me to make a minecraft trolling video, so I want youtube rank for that reason, to have the perms to troll someone

Servers for which you have created content: I have an old video from hypixel that got 400 views, when I had only 200 subs, and I had my own server, that now is closed, but when it was open I had minimum 60 people online, maximum 210.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I’ll make funny videos on the server, and I’ll bring more people to it.I check other applications, and I think that I don’t have videos on the server is not a problem, because when I make a video, I will have a lot of views.

Thanks!

I might be wrong but I don’t think there are ways to actually troll people with Media rank. When people like Skeppy troll they use their moderator permissions, and while YouTube/Media rank on some servers grants you some permissions that let you troll I don’t think Munchy is one of them.

1 Like

probably you are right, but i will still try

Just wondering, is English your first language? If not no need to worry, but if it is, there are a lot of spelling errors that you need to fix.
Also I would suggest you don’t use words like ‘cuz’ in your application, as it makes you seem lazy and unprofessional.

im a bulgarian youtuber/streamer, so its not

Okay! If you’d like, I can message you here on the forums with some grammar corrections?

1 Like

and sorry, but i used ,cuz" because i dont want to have more spelling errors

1 Like

sure, send me them

1 Like

Media rank is basically very similar to the top donator rank on the server. I’m sure you won’t really be able to “troll” like Skeppy because he has staff permissions which media rank doesn’t come with.

1 Like

#givehimmedia

1 Like

FYI media ranks dont get staff perms, if thats what you are hoping for.

1 Like

I would reccomend making MunchyMC content before applying for media. Please make content on the server and re-apply in the future or DM me the link to your new MunchyMC content video.

~Ned