Tigrantly's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Tigrantly, Toybox_, Elektronomia_, YanChann, SydW1310, Shiidonii, SydObsession. SydW1310

Timezone: CST

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): I can use both. (I prefer Discord because it is more user-friendly)
How long have you played MunchyMC?: I believe I used to play when I was a huge fan of BadBoyHalos, I just decided to join again today to sign up for this build team and contribute to this server.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): I can use World Edit, and I know the very basics of Voxel.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m a jack of all trades when it comes to building, I can make very detailed buildings, I greatly enjoy terraforming and I used a wide range of blocks (for example, blocks for grass; Terracotta, powdered concrete and normal concrete, wool and other types of dirt) I love to experiment with build types from the times we lived in caves with just fire, to the buildings we see today (like the lovely oculus in downtown NYC) I really just enjoy doing anything that’s detailed. One thing I am not the best at is trees.

Describe yourself: I am an outgoing person who can make some odd jokes at times, I cry a lot when movies are just sad, and I try to make things right. (its hard talking about myself when I don’t know what to say about myself.) I have been playing Minecraft for the past 6 years, and professionally built for the past year and a half. I have been Head Builder on about 3 minor build teams that died about 1 month to 2 months after their creation. I am currently the 2nd highest building position a person can get on a server I am currently building for, (I am very inactive on there atm since there have been no projects interesting me, and I want to see if this is a server I can become active in) it is called Blueprint.

I hope you consider accepting me!

Nice Application

thank you <3

Improve more your builds and you’ll be have a chance to be accepted

some of them are from 2017, the oculus and the 2 quarts modern homes are recent

Good application but maybe show some of your similar builds and your bigger ones because 1. It looks like you stole the photos off of the web and 2. MunchyMC is mainly looking for builders that can make big maps. BUT you could still collaborate with another builder on the team. Other than that it is a good application.

they are all my builds, i had a friend render a few, and some of them are on the web. I can make big maps, but I have no screen shots of my large builds. Which ones look like they are on the web if I may ask? The oculus is pretty large. It is a 1:5:1 scale

I did not say they look like it i just am hypothesizing that because the build style in the builds are VERY different.

oh, thank you then lol. do you mean the modern and medieval?

I mean in some you build it very simply and then in some it looks very complex and detailed. Usually builders tend to stick to a certain style that they like.

oh i love medieval, but I do enjoy building other types

Hey @Tigrantly
Thanks for applying. Unfortunately, we cannot invite you to our team at the moment. If you wish to apply again next year, make sure to show us some bigger builds of yours, that combine aspects like terrain and structure.
Happy holidays!