Timezone: EST

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Prison

How active can you be per week?

I am active everyday. usually between 3pm and 4am

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

I have no experience

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?

MunchyMc has quite a few awesmazing servers,

Kitpvp- which has many different kits with interesting abilities, an option to use soup or potions and to 1v1 other players

Wool wars- which is like a uniques version of survival games and also has some cool kits/abilities

Prison- where you can find and collect cool items like ultras, legendaries and mythical. You can also rankup, make friends, join a gang or create a gang.

Survival- where you’re able to claim land, make friends and explore the world like in normal survival

Purgatory- is where all the hackers are sent after they’re banned, they can earn an unban and unbanned players can go on there and troll them

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
I do not have any anticheat experience

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I have reported no hackers

Languages spoken: English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I have helped out new players on prison via answering their questions and showing them how to play prison as well as warning them about certain things like cellmating, scamming and the pvp zones. I have reported a lot of toxic players on prison that were being very rude to other players or spamming stuff in chat. I also reported napkins forum post.

What is your greatest strength?
I’m patient with players when they’re asking questions and I’m honest when I answer said questions.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I do not complain if I have to work with someone else to solve a problem. I try my best to help out when I can. I also try to prevent players from harassing other players and If I can’t fix the problem I’ll find someone who can help me with that problem.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I know of a few hacks like xray, reach hacks and fly hacks, but I have never downloaded/used hacks.

:clown_face:

About what

-1 Lack of Detail

I’m still waiting on an answer there

-1 Detail

-1 Lack of detail, broken bold, and what is ‘awesmazing’?

Lacks detail

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

-1 Lacks Detail, try to bold questions
Good Luck

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!

7 Likes