This is Outrageous!

This is seriously starting to turn into a problem now. The 3 kits selected for kitpvp were selected around 3 1/2 months ago and there has been not one kit added yet. I’m trying my hardest to not get mad as the developers have lives but 3 months? Like wow. They promised to have them by December, and its been almost 3 full months since they said it’d be added. So when will this issue be fixed?

2 Likes

The developers most likely have/had other things of higher priority to work on, or are planning to release the new kits in the next KitPvP season. This really isn’t that big of a problem, it won’t affect you or the server if they don’t get released on time. Just be patient for now.

1 Like

We been waiting for 3 months for 3 kits.
That’s not torture at all.
I have been waiting for 3 months for an mmo server to release, where I would have gotten random access to, as the whitelist needs to be off first. It releases march 7.
I also have been waiting for a year for an mmo looking game to get that alpha key, never got one and now it is releasing soon without a release date.

oof
We waited over a year for a kit once… dark times.
They’ll have the kits out soon I’m sure, dunn woorrry

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: Let’s wait another 12 months luv

2 Likes

43 years later…

Devs: THE KITS WILL BE OUT IN 2 WEEKS

2 Likes

Welcome to Munchy!

The kits are currently being worked on right now. Updates will start coming out soon! :smiley:

well it’s not just 3 months.

Season 4 brought us basically no new content and no big balance updates, and it still is the same stale meta. Season 3 brought us Echo, which wasn’t anything big. It got played for a while, and then people realized that the kit wasn’t competitive enough. We haven’t had any major updates since season 2, and this is very long and tedious, especially when we were told to expect something in December.

I am well aware that problems arise and other things take priority, that’s why I suggest next time don’t give us a definitive time to expect something if you aren’t certain it will happen at that time.

Nevertheless, I do hope I haven’t wasted my time on this wait… I am expecting big.

Hey relax!

The devs work tirelessly to bring out new games and features for our enjoyment!
If you are patient, it will be fixed soon!

-Neon

Although I’m not to sure about @Callahan XD.

Jk :heart: You cal.

Dev’s could be busy on other thinks calm down

Don’t necropost!