TheTimeDefender's Event Team Application

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheTimeDefenders 
                               ⭐Event team Application⭐

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN and past IGN’s:
TheTimeDefender (I’ve never changed my username)
Timezone:
CST
How often can you host events:
1 - 3 hours daily.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I think one of the main things that sets me apart from others is seeing them having fun. I think one of the most important things about being an Event Member is having a will to see others have fun and succeed. Another thing is putting others before myself. Another thing is doing things for others I love serving and helping others in any way possible. I haven’t had any experience as of yet hosting events but I do know some of the main commands. I’ll list those below :arrow_down:

1. /host - Brings up a GUI with a list of different events to be hosted.

2. /broadcast - This broadcasts a message to all players that shows differently than usual (
    the message tells players whats being hosted and the reward (if there is one)

3. /eventtpall - This command will send a tp request to all the players to join the event.

4. /eventkick - This kicks the individual from the event. If they were breaking the rules constantly or whatever the reason may be.

5. /eventban - This command bans a player from the event. If they were constantly breaking an event rule per se.

All event bans and kicks need to be reported with an explanation!

I learned most of these commands from BBH’s streams. That’s my knowledge of Event Commands, However, I’d love to learn more!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring a positive attitude as well as lots of events. I’m a very flexible person. If someone asks me to host an event at a certain time I’m going to do everything possible to be there at that time to host whichever event they were looking for. I’m decently active and It’s something I’d really enjoy doing.
Another thing is I’m fair. If someone else tries to bribe me per se to let them win, It’s not going to happen. I always like to make sure things are fair. I like to treat others how I’d want to be treated.
I’m not sure if this helps at all but I also know Spanish. So if there are any Spanish folks out there who don’t understand how to play the game etc I’ll be happy to PM them and let them know how to play the event and even take requests from them.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• FunnyJustCause
    Always very friendly and happy to host events if you ask nicely!

• Gawkyy
    Kind and happy to help!

• (Unkown)
    I don’t remember the username of who it was that helped me but they we’re very kind and showed me how to play Red Rover back in the day when I didn’t know how!

Anything else you would like to add: I really hope this application gets accepted! It really would be an honor to be able to help the community out in some way! If you didn’t feel this application meets the requirements please let me know why so I can improve for the future! Thanks for taking the time to read it Kind Regards
TheTimeDefender!

-EDIT-
Changed Example section.

1 Like

Good luck man!!

1 Like

Thanks <3 You too!

1 Like

Welcome, and thanks man.

1 Like

who is them?

The question asks you to give an example of some positive an event member done!
also, I’ve never seen you online in game but that might be because of time zones +0.5

2 Likes

Hello, CrazyField! Thanks for clearing that up.
When I said others is seeing them having fun I meant seeing other players having fun!
I fixed the Event Members section. If I didn’t do it correctly or you have any more suggestions I’d love to hear them.
Kind Regards
TheTimeDefender

1 Like

That’s still not examples of an event member doing something nice its just nice event members…

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

1 Like